3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21 03:27 pm

Farron's Covenant (Dark Souls 3)

Something was summoned only once. Maybe there is a place from where it is best to be called? As in DS2. the bell ringers covenant near the towers is best.
They say if you kill a legion of undead then they will not be summoned. How do I understand the Guardians of the Abyss is the legion of the undead? I didn’t kill them, I only helped to kill them.
8 Comments
Sort by:
m
makarek2009 10.11.21

0000Ptasha
I was never called for help to any covenant, I don’t know what the problem is, I myself perfectly intrude and call on ((

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

By the way, yes, a familiar idiot. Farron's Watchdogs invade me, you just have to show your nose in these swamps, and he himself could not go as long as he did not go. It's the same story with the Blades of the Dark Moon, Blue Sentinels and Loyal to Aldrick. Not once at all! If I can still believe that very few people choose the Azure Path, so that the blue spirits come to the rescue, but not with the rest! Maybe wear their sign a little, maybe there are some other conditions? Who knows, it's better to share your knowledge, otherwise the whole online is reduced to helping each other through the usual sign of a call, and invasions through the red eye (which, for some reason, is also not very active and is actively looking for worlds, sometimes you have to wait for half an hour) ...

J
Jiun 10.11.21

I have never been called in all the time either, I myself calmly invade ...

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Immediately I will outline - let's go without any: "And I have norms!", "I talked to my friends and they don't complain about this", "I have a pirate, I don’t toil about this at all" and similar messages to them. Of course, I’m glad for you that you don’t suffer from such problems or you don’t care about them, but all this does not help to solve the problem at all and is a common flood.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

There is a suggestion that how you are called depends on the game port. I do not know what port is DS3, but if someone knows, you can try to open it.

P
Pomu4 10.11.21

at_sagor
Well, with the dark moon and the guards in general trouble. According to the description, they come to the aid of the azure path, but I doubt that someone runs in the azure path, especially on 50+

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Pomu4
because the azure path is the most zashkva and everyone leaves it as soon as there is an opportunity to become a sanbro. due to the lack of guys from azure, downloading any blue covenant is not realistic

y
yashur 10.11.21

Devill666
Well, when I invade as a dark spirit, in 30% of cases the blue spirit is called to help the host, but I myself have never been able to get in touch with the blue and the defender of pharaun.