3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gray_Wolf 95 10.11.21 03:28 pm

In the United States came into force a law allowing same-sex marriage in the country. Your reaction.

Soon in all 50 states of America, the law allowing same-sex marriage will come into force. Previously, permission was only available in certain states, but now it is allowed throughout America.

And there are dubious sources suggesting that the United States has pledged to seek permission for same-sex marriage worldwide. I think this topic is quite suitable for discussion. Your opinion ...

And here is the official source
https://twitter.com/POTUS?original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fshazoo.ru%2F2015%2F06%2F27%2F31337%2Fodnopolye-braki-otnyne-legalny-vo-vseh -shtatah-ssha% 23comment% 3A2j0p & tw_i = 614435467120001024 & tw_p = tweetembed

ps
Spoiler Let's hope that soon, there will not be people who want to marry animals. It is quite possible in this country. I remember there was one consleschik who submitted to the SAC with a request to marry him and the attachment
111 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gray_Wolf 95 10.11.21

Self-Murderer
Well, it is necessary to solve these problems with drunk parents, and not add new freaks.
I don’t know, you make gays such pure harmless creatures, straight angels. And if you come across a father + a drunkard's father? Or is it not possible, because gays are such pure creatures?
As Jews, you distinguish gays from ordinary cattle, the same drunks. the same swindlers of parents, the same uncivilized people, as if there are Gays and there is all this trash. The Jews also have Jews and Non-Jews. Jews are their people and not Jews are all other people in the world.

M
MrGrave 10.11.21

I am absolutely indifferent to the phenomenon itself. But I hate all this gay propaganda.

A
ArtilleryFront 10.11.21

Well, this is in New York there, ELEI, San Francisco, where a thread in Texas can be shot ...

S
Shine 10.11.21

Gray_Wolf 95
I know two homosexual families who have adopted children. One of their representatives even studies with me at the art department and is considered one of the best in the group. Both had a home, they do not live in poverty, their children are not denied anything. I'm not saying that there are all such idiots in all groups of the population, but such individuals, in general, do not lead to a wedding, let alone adoption.
father + father of drunks will come across?
Maybe I'll tell you now a terrible secret, but a homosexual couple cannot conceive a child. And in a normal orphanage, such subjects will simply not be given a child.

T
The dying bride 10.11.21

Let them do what they want. The world can no longer be saved. Everything is allowed! We will all die soon. So get your ass up and go do some fun stuff.
PS Call Cameron, let him raise the bar again.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 10.11.21

Self-Murderer
Right now, you gave an example of something that can be hidden without any problems. Want to be a gay son (son), your right.

N
No more drugs 10.11.21

Yes, they are all chidors! (WITH)

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 10.11.21

Zucchini-monster of what is wrong with having two fathers

Yes, really, what is wrong with having two fathers ?)

S
Sergey Papazoglo 10.11.21

What kind of shkolota is there, well, they were brainwashed by the Internet. (The generation that grew up on the Internet can no longer be saved)
If the child does not have maternal love, he will become the same gay as his dad. (Vicious circle)
A child from the cradle observes such a picture as 2 dads hug and hammer in the gums, what kind of psyche will the child have? MB this child wanted to grow up in a normal family and have a mother and father like normal people.
Any sane man should leave behind offspring, surname, continuation of his kind.

S

Zucchini-monster
It looks like we live in different countries, since you have such an opinion, friends of the sons of rear-wheel drive, whom you consider better than yourself and everyone.
There are NORMAL and ABNORMAL people, why are you rowing one size fits all.

M
MelShlemming 10.11.21

There are at least two pindosodrochera scribblers on our forum.

s
shhelkun 10.11.21

the heads of America, like ants ... constantly, some kind of garbage ...

S

Zucchini-monster
What does it have to do with RIGHTS.
We are talking about the bovine nature of this reproduction.
If you are blue, you do not need to shout that you are blue.
I DREAM that the gene that is responsible for homosexuality will be identified, so that an abortion can be performed in early pregnancy.
Since ancient times there have been these gays, but they did not shout to everyone that they were gay, and they lived among us, without interfering with us.
I want everything to stay that way, but right now there is the usual propaganda of homosexuality.

M
Maxonior 10.11.21

I'll tell you straight. As long as all sorts of informals, gays and lesbians pound each other at home and do not shine, I have nothing against it. And as soon as they start licking on benches in the parks, organizing rallies and pickets, demanding something angrily, taking care of children, arranging noisy public weddings - then you need to call an assault team of flamethrowers from the Inquisition and burn ... for the glory of the Emperor.

F
Frostmir 10.11.21

In the United States came into force a law allowing same-sex marriage in the country. Your reaction.
Reaction say ... What do you care about a country that is *** knows at what point in the world? I understand that the United States pokes its nose into not its own business, loves to condemn many and discuss other people's problems, but do not take an example from them! As now, for example: "Your reaction"! My reaction: I DO *** ON WHAT IS WORKING WITH THEM! The main thing is that it's not with us!)))

T
TTG 10.11.21

A multi-move from a black president. This will be followed by the introduction of polygamy. Obama ratings will skyrocket. Virgin cotton pissing with blood from envy.

B
Balda716 10.11.21

GP-5,
before throwing the words "cotton wool" and "virgin", you would ask the Ukrainians-Fachey: will they accept you into their society ...

T
TTG 10.11.21

Before waving your poke around and jumping around the zomboys, let's take a closer look - there is no addressee in the post. If it has taken a bite, it means fate.

R
RussianQuaker 10.11.21

Is Same-Sex Marriage Allowed? Yes, all this garbage, in vain plant a srach. I will say more: interracial marriages are allowed there, and for a very long time, if someone did not know.

U
UncleVanya 10.11.21

Such laws indicate that the Western elite has gone completely blue. Previously, the church always interfered (despite the fact that there was not a whole lot going on inside), but today, the campaign, it has become completely unprofitable to believe in God and the resistance from this side has ceased. With the same success, it is possible to give special rights to schizophrenics, drug addicts and alcoholics. And what? They are not like everyone else, i.e. minorities. Why on earth are they oppressed, and even trying to cure them. The adoption of such laws is the popularization of homosexuality in society. It is the laws that tell us what is normal and what is not. However, in addition to state laws, there are also natural laws that unequivocally say: man + woman = child, i.e. continuation of life and the human race, and man + man = dominance of one male over another you yourself know by what method, which, of course, performs a certain natural function, but it certainly does not entail the creation of a family and the upbringing of children. And drawing a conclusion from the second part of this simple formula, it is not difficult to conclude what will happen to our asses in the event of the US domination on the world stage.