3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First

Hawkwood Grass Sword (Dark Souls 3)

Received from the blacksmith after passing the dragon's peak Hawkwood Sword-Grass, and what he said before that he missed, because he usually did not say anything new, so what to do with it? went to the Farron Citadel to the wolf, which usually accepts the sword-grass, but there is nowhere to put it, Google is also silent
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

In eng. The wiki says that you need to take it to the place where you fought with the "Guardians of the Abyss" boss and do something there, but that you didn't understand.

Краб4ихун 10.11.21

at_sagor
indeed, this deserter Hawkwood stands in the middle of the hall with the sword of Artorias and hunts for the dragonstone from me; D creepy type, many times stronger than the guardians of the abyss and constantly gushing from the flask

Spoiler

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Sanya Pshonkin
with the sword of Artorias
This is not the sword of Artorias. It is the sword of Farron's legion of undead.

many times stronger than the guardians of the abyss
And indeed. In this game, in general, NPCs are almost increasingly stronger than some bosses. But the minus of the NPC is that it is quite easy for them to knock out the balance.

S
SimplyTheCat 10.11.21

Marty52 Are you
sure the legion is undead? The sword of the wolf knight that is made from their soul, just like the armor of the wolf knight is actually the things of Artorias

D
Devill666 10.11.21

[ASASIN] the
sword of the keepers only looks like the sword of Artorias, but is made from their soul, because he was the first of the keepers. NPC wields the sword of the guardians of the abyss - definitely

M
Marty52 10.11.21

[ASASIN]
I'm sure. Because two weapons can be made from their soul. The first is the sword of Artie, the second is the sword of the legion.