3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1ko64 10.11.21 03:46 pm

Ricky Dalton (Fallout 4)

I was wandering through the wasteland and came across the location "flight" skylanes "" there were 2 raiders, whom I successfully killed. In the meantime, I was looting the plane, I was attacked by some quest character named Ricky Dalton. You can't kill him, and you can't make up either.
Who is he and what to do with him?

5 Comments
Sort by:
Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 10.11.21

This is one of the random encounters, he fought against just 2 raiders. Looks like you hooked him during the shootout.

N
N1ko64 10.11.21

You wanna PUNCAKE
No, I replayed it several times. And stupidly with a sniper one-shot raiders. I could not hurt him)

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.11.21

Or he reacts inadequately to power armor, as some suggest. Quest characters have already attacked me twice in lawlessness, both times I was in power armor. So I'll put it in the stall for now. This is just a guess and I did not notice it, but there is definitely some sense in this.

-
-ManiaK- 10.11.21

He's kind of muddy, this Ricky Dalton, 3 skirmishes with the raiders after which he says "this time of year the raiders are swarming like flies" and picks up the nearest corpses, and the weapon gets out only when I approach him. I wanted to google Che for such a type, and got here ...
curiously, he appears exactly where the raiders were.

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

N1ko64 wrote:
I was attacked by some quest character named Ricky Dalton. You can't kill him, and you can't make up either.
What is your relationship with Subway?
This is the "tourist" from their starting quest. If you went against the Underground, then from time to time, he can appear and attack the GG. Well, if for the Subway - sometimes it can help (if, of course, he survived during the passage of the quest). By the way, in the quest dialogue he will complain about the raiders;)
And yes, after the "Undercover work" - we are unkillable, like satellites.
I don’t know how to get rid of it, but it doesn’t interfere, especially. He rarely appears, a fighter from him - none, so - rather a minor hindrance than a serious opponent.