3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edgecuti0n 10.11.21 03:50 pm

The Temple of the Deep is the next location. (Dark Souls 3)

After the temple of the depths, is there a transition to the next location, or can you return to the citadel of Farron to extinguish the fires?
10 Comments
Sort by:
c
callmegod 10.11.21

TheMaxNazarov
It seems not, I think I climbed everywhere.

E
Edgecuti0n 10.11.21

callmegod
I kind of climbed every nook and cranny too. It turns out really not, thanks!

B
BioCommandos 10.11.21

Temple of the Deep - Church of Purification - Deacons of the Deep - Bedroom of the Rosary.

B
BearWantsBeer 10.11.21

BioCommandos
Rosary's Bedroom? How to go there?

S
SandSkrem 10.11.21

BearWantsBeer
Yes, everything is dreary there, it's just that you are in a big hall where there were giants, or somewhere there you screwed up the stairs that lead to the roof of the building.

P
Purgesha 10.11.21

hmm, I think I also missed the Bedroom of Rosary ... although I killed all the giants ...

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

BioCommandos
As far as I understand, to get there, you need to lift 3 bridges. I picked up 2 (which is in the slurry next to the giant and which is next to the knight with the mace), and the third lever cannot be found ...

M
MAMBR 10.11.21

how to get to the temple of the depths please tell me

c
callmegod 10.11.21

MAMBR
Kill the witch boss, opening the passage to the Temple of the Deep.

Ogyr4ig
By the fire in the chapel, where there are two locked doors. You need to open the short cut inside the temple itself. To open the left door from the fire, if you stand in front of it. There's an elevator. You kill the archer and go out the window to the ledge and to the left, there will be a staircase around the corner. Then you go through the gut and find an exit to the vaults of the temple. There are 3 knights. Where the central knight is, jump down. There are candles burning, a small balcony. And then you go. There will be slugs and a lever.

B
Blood suslik 10.11.21

Since there is a topic here about the passage, I saw a fire, to which well I don't know how to get there, it is in the Yorshki church, only on top of the tower, it can be seen from the rotating tower in front of the anor londo. Maybe someone got to him?

Found! There is an invisible road from tower to tower)