3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpacePRedator014 10.11.21 03:50 pm

Impressions of the alpha version of DooM (Doom (2016))

Well, what can I say then ... in fact, those who played Quake 3 Arena are likely to cry when they play DooM (2016) :) essentially the same thing, the gameplay is fast, the maps are small, the graphics are of average high quality, the optimization is good, at maximum settings below 45 FPS the game does not fall, the only thing is that 12 people are not enough even for such cards, you could have at least 18 people ( 9 to 9) to do, but since I'm not a fan of this kind of multiplayer where you have to arrange dances with the enemy to kill, and the battle begins after 2 steps, then for me multiplayer is nothing, so, I just went in and shot one round, still most of all I look forward to the campaign and a bunch of demons,the good thing is that at least for optimization, unless of course the developers screw up with the release version, you should not worry, good luck to everyone;)
25 Comments
Sort by:
N
NPhysicist 10.11.21

They were not invited to alpha, they were allowed to enter the current closed beta test.

So far, this is the biggest disappointment of the year. A pale parody of the arena-shooters of the past. If you take the third Kwaku, slow it down three times and stuff it into talentless cards, you get the current version of this new Doom. The weapon is plastic both in behavior and in sound; even a "super shotgun". The transformation into a revenant does not change the gameplay in any way, only instead of a regular weapon you shoot imbo rockets that will shoot everything in a small radius, you don't even need to aim.

And once again I emphasize - a very, VERY slow pace for an arena shooter. On the gamepad, of course, they will not be able to shoot faster and will not be able to, but it is simply boring to play with the keyboard mouse, especially on these dull maps.

B
BioGen 10.11.21

Dull and monotonous - briefly about the open beta

C
CoD PyLuT 10.11.21

where is the demo located? it is not on the page in the store

N
Nik0LaI123 10.11.21

CoD PyLuT
http://store.steampowered.com/app/350470/

C
CrazyGanjik 10.11.21