3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
choa 10.11.21 03:50 pm

Headshot damage bonus. (Fallout 4)

So I could not google a specific answer to the question: what bonus to damage goes with a headshot? The "best" answer I could find sounds like "the damage is definitely higher!" )

Can anyone know the specific percentage?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 10.11.21

choa has
no answer because this is not a battlefield where you can take out with one shot, plus the difficulty of the game and the level of enemies also affects

c
choa 10.11.21

Boss_Timurchik the
difficulty of the game and the level of enemies affects the final damage. The base is still calculated in a fixed way.

B
Boss_Timurchik 10.11.21

choa
then you need to get into the structure of the game

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

Start a new game. Find a human enemy. Come at close range. Turn on the watts. See how much damage a shot to each part of the body will do. For example, robots need to shoot at the limbs, damage x2 at the legs, in comparison with the head. If so, measure with a ruler how much damage to the body and how much damage to the head.

c
choa 10.11.21

George Dark
Identity sometimes occurs, although in theory there should be no floating damage in Folach. I can say for sure that the headshot can depend on some opponents. For example, robots (as already said above) generally care about headshots, and the bogger sometimes shoots one-shot from a headshot right away, while shooting at his shell hardly takes anything away.

I'm more interested in how things are with the Humans. Raiders there, ghouls, that's all)

Z
Zefos 10.11.21

I think there is no headshot bonus, but just the protection is different in different parts of the body, so the damage done is different.

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

choa wrote:
and the bogger sometimes shoots a one-shot from a shot to the head.
There is not necessarily in the "head" - the main thing is not in the shell, the "belly" will do the same. And the carapace - yes, it gives better protection to the SB.
In general, IMHO - in terms of net damage (that is, how much HP is removed) - no difference. BUT - "collateral" damage is triggered, ie: you shoot in the hand - the enemy can drop the barrel, in the leg - "limp" and slow down, and the head - "stun" (short-term) and, it seems, a decrease in accuracy (to death / treatment). The impression of more damage to the head arose, most likely, precisely because such a "damaged head" enemy is much less dangerous and easier to finish off.
Zefos wrote: it's just that the protection is different in different parts of the body, that's the different damage done.
In general, most likely. But again - "there is an opinion" (see http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_Resistance) that "regardless of where you hit an enemy / are hit by an enemy, the total damage resistance of all currently equipped pieces of armor is used for the formula "(ie - the formulas use the total armor resistance, without distribution" by points "). How true is this - hz.
"I am wondering, however" (c)

B
BlackTea 10.11.21

By default, people and some mutants with animals are double.