3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Atergros_ 10.11.21 03:50 pm

About the invasion (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Is it possible to complete the invasion with two players (on hard difficulty)? Are there any tips for getting through?
34 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deagle84 10.11.21

Ioannn
Ahahahahahah we also stuck to the test, the first people somehow, and drones with grief across the floor))) and then a paragraph, and hell)))
And 146 thousand dps with all sorts of flaws on crits and damage does not help ((((

S
SemenzOr 10.11.21

One bug appeared on the falcon, the essence of the bug is that as you lift the rope up, open the door, turn to the right, there is a window, with the help of the shield you can go through it (that is, not as you used to put the shield in the middle of the wall, but run on the wall and you need to pick up such a moment to throw the shield, as a result, you find yourself on the other side of the wall, the opponents do not attack you, the armored personnel carrier, too, then you change the shield for a sticky grenade with increased damage and take the pistol a first-aid kit, which is the last if I am not mistaken (cross with an arrow up), and is given by CD for yourself and you throw Velcro at the armored personnel carrier, and you need to put the first 2 talents for the medic, the mission takes from 20 to an hour, if there are a lot of electronics, then the progress will be faster) PROFITTTTT xD Yesterday we passed the test , could already be nerfed

D
Deagle84 10.11.21

SemenzOr
Oh, you are a parasite, but before I could not tell))))

S
SemenzOr 10.11.21

Hdhdhdhd, please contact :)

S
SemenzOr 10.11.21

More precisely, not a shield, but a portable shelter, like this

S
SemenzOr 10.11.21

So there is one more life hack, how you can go through a mission for beginners, the point is how to blow up the main window, go down immediately, from the bottom left under the stairs you can wait out all the waves, the damage from the APC does not pass in that place, you just throw a heal and heal for cartridges, and sit there PROFIT

N
N. Romanoff 10.11.21

SemenzOr
We woke up, all YouTube videos with this farm are overwhelmed. But for 40-60 minutes while standing in one place, picking the beter is still a pleasure ...

S
SemenzOr 10.11.21

There is a video yet, it explains

S
SemenzOr 10.11.21

N.Romanoff
Well, excuse me, I calmly pass the high, but on the test, the mobs of level 34 become a problem, we go through the stack for 30 minutes

N
N. Romanoff 10.11.21

SemenzOr
=))) Don't you think that in this case the phrase "passing the test" is not appropriate? =)))

S
SemenzOr 10.11.21

N.Romanoff
Aahahahaha, but it is not appropriate to use this phrase :)

P
Polololon 10.11.21

Fascinating. Cheaters and baguezers in chocolate, ordinary gamblers suck. I immediately remember the start of Warface. Do you want to play honestly? Would you like to suck lollipop?

I
Ioannn 10.11.21

Oh, well, with the help of bugs, besont go through). We are not looking for easy ways, only pain and suffering can cleanse us)))).

V
VasiliyLg 10.11.21

Does anyone know if a glove can fall out during an invasion of a falcon, or only a backpack, armor and a holster? Can someone already have a glove falling?