3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleks Antikorrupcionerov 07.11.19 11:31 am

What will you do when rich major you kill your family?!

Well, for example will crush to death.. but you never know.. (You will be generally to act? - I YES!) Constantly around someone is killed, and the criminals or get derisory sentences, or even pay off.. General feeling that if someone thrown occasionally and it was only the poor or drunks or the homeless. Not when I have not heard that they put the son of some tycoon or just rich! And they are all hypocrites and do not commit crimes?? Even as the commit - but this is corrupt press is silent! And they continue to kill with impunity and rape including children! About dogs and cats generally keep quiet, because among them are sadists! All sorts of perverted and Satanists.. get every citizen(SC) under the gun!
24 Comments
Sort by:
P
Posledovatel Perelmana 07.11.19

to be opened only, but Shaw's still possible to do
well, not if you are of Caucasian, then another option is to open major and then himself

M
MunchkiN 616 07.11.19

Alex Fighters
and what actually is, then your actions will consist? and what is the difference in action if it's not the rich major
the income of a person for example tou to me does not define, or at least should not modify the counting statistics of the influences on me which I should actually be judged on the person and what I have to do. in other words, whether it's a drunk homeless, major, or some sort of a father's actions should always be alone.
as to such options if I will be offered money in exchange for something that would change the position of the relationship or in some way threaten relationships, bandits more than similar - this is going to be a factor affecting the situation and my pitch line of conduct naturally some changes. what is quite a complex issue so there is no decisions made in advance for prognostics in such cases.

A
Aleks Antikorrupcionerov 07.11.19

Follower Perelman
I heard not one case that a man from the Caucasus killed himself after took revenge on the offender.. Fact. PS And Yes - you can not be so weak-willed mate!

A

MunchkiN 616
Well, for what does the action alone? In Russia a lot of options.. It is in a legal state like Germany is some action - a harsh punishment REGARDLESS of the FACE AND to the POINT ! And in Russia when the law is NO hope... you know..

A

Follower Perelman
Well that prison is not a fact - if all to do! The point is that we should be able to pay the debts of.. And not in holes to sit. Sport and power!

U
U_Scarecrow_U 07.11.19

For starters, try to achieve justice by legal means. If you don't, you know, gloss over, bribe, try or threats will frighten, the in the beginning won't be a confrontation to go. Play along, zatharus. Will wait a while, maybe even a few years, wait until everything about me will be forgotten. I will quietly keep track of what the bastard is doing and to build some kind of a plan. And when you're ready, I'll kill you in any particularly sophisticated way. And then we'll see. If all goes favorably, then slip away somewhere far away. If sense continue to live find - samovars.

B
Bazil78 07.11.19

Follower Perelman
in prison, life goes on(considering the circumstances many will not,without the circumstances and aggravated 1труп average 10kA,and can commute in less than half),but being in the prison camp I'm firmly convinced that received adequately and correctly,and the dog eaten by worms:D)))))

A

Bazil78
That is - in truth, the answer is not a boy and HUSBAND! Bravo !

C
ColonelJason 07.11.19

MunchkiN 616
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
and what is the difference in action if it's not the rich major
The difference will be huge, from the point of view of technical performance. Not rich major is found in Japan, he breaks the head and be done with it. In certain hands, will not even sit down. And rich majors is much more difficult to kill without the pale - home you will get. So, will have to act in the public space, ie, most likely to be caught. Plus, if in the first case, you will either jump off, or just quietly sit in the second, you will be hung up in the bullpen,and, quite possibly, hang your family, including the children. So, something to think about. Well, you are, in fact, it's said, speaking about the influence of external factors.

P

well, there are some cowboys no doubt, but in reality you would not let close to the major, or Papa will send it abroad no trace to find, this is usually done .but I like waiting, there is at least some sense of existence, tleet hope revenge so to speak.

P

Bazil78 wrote:
in prison, life goes on(
so I also told one friend of the prisoner, rewind ten quiche says you can live, if not thrown into the pit for 10 - 20 days or more where you feel like zuzik not seeing broad daylight on one bread and water to sleep on a concrete floor, can throw for any act and not act

M
MunchkiN 616 07.11.19

Alex Fighters
here, in General such a thing... it turns out that I have to act, or from the position of revenge or from a position of strength
from the position of revenge, I had a confusion because vengeance is based on justice and I do not have sufficient strength to implement a just revenge exactly return all of the impact. plus I can't avenge death, the immediate causer of death for someone's death from their position. to do this, in General, he supposed to kill me I shall rise again or of the other world to bear the punishment and the zombie Apocalypse.
if I act from a position of power and taking on such a right in General then I'll become a criminal and nothing will not fundamentally differ from the one over whom I want to take an unjust revenge, and he'll be subject to revenge fair. however, it appears that I have within my own personal choice and it is a question of a different Pitch threads.
still znachitsya a moment that being Clubzound, oblationem or insulted I will always crave bole harsh punishment to my opponent than he really deserves and what I would set as a disinterested arbitrator. I need to call a unicorn and ask him - what do I do?

P

Bazil78
2006 - 17 red yy Kharkiv prison

z
zdrastE 07.11.19

U_Scarecrow_U wrote:
And when you're ready, I'll kill you in any particularly sophisticated way.
just wondering, ways sophisticated killing where will be gleaned? from books, kinesic or games?
Yes, and the experience... so to say execution, who will be practiced? on cats, dogs or homeless?

A

ColonelJason
Well, Yes, everything is hang with your family and children !! Do not write crap all! The father needs the son to avenge his son's son and so on as in the Caucasus - have someone to learn from! This is the Caucasus - the POWER and respect ! And like you all my life what is called bushes afraid of something! Well I have no such friends.

C
ColonelJason 07.11.19

Alex Fighters
Alex Fighters wrote:
And we moisten them anyway!
You are confusing the concept of kill someone and to be a helpless mob, which, because of the extremely low education, inability to adequately reflect reality, and the obfuscation on the basis of a complete lack of the ability to control anything in his life, invents and believes in crazy nonsense about some mstak and justice. Someone someone wets of course, but your social group it has no relationship, high who and how can get you is your companion with a knife in the kitchen, in a fit of delirium tremens. By the way, where are you from? Russian language, as I can see, you do not own. Recently it is studied?

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.11.19

Alex Fighters
Soon the tale told, but not soon deal done.To kill the creature that hurt you, you need to be prepared, we need resources and time.In the metropolis more chances to buy a barrel (preferably with a silencer), but also have the chance to fall into the trap.So it is only in the movies everything is beautiful sometimes.And then an elementary mobile phone to drag, and she every step you noticed.If you have your car,it is on the CCTV cameras can get in a Stakeout.And Yes, not desirable, unnecessary victims and witnesses.In this thread it's not to predict, but initially, as written above,it is desirable to wait.But there is another perspective:a bastard can dump abroad (study/work and future life in the direction of the daddy) while you're in oilani revenge.And there you have not get.

A

ColonelJason
Not when you do not judge people by yourself.. a Bad habit. (For conversation you're a Muscovite?) If Muscovite is all clear. Muscovites generally cowardly judging by how their visitors southerners in the mud dip. YouTube to help.

A

[Denis]
Not the fact! ..You could always get someone of his relatives! Fact.

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.11.19

Alex Fighters
Relatives – this is a witness