3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
irknet 08.11.19 03:25 am

Adding new RW (a Part 2) (Diablo 2)

The last topic, a survey was conducted on the introduction of new Runewords, but the result was not very good (the answers were without any specifics, it is not relevant to the subject, or receive an equal number of votes).

I suggest this topic to Express an opinion on the above survey (see topic title) and give arguments to your answer.
All this suggest that we leave the assessment of the proposed change (1 to 5).
----

Flood, disassembly and offtopic, please do not arrange.
57 Comments
Sort by:
D
DELETEEND 08.11.19

You must enter the rune have a word for Sapogov and gloves two fleeces. and the hole in the belt to do yet.!

Vote for, put 5! Variety. A/\carts out as raznoobraznaya )0)) life boils straight amazonki VV twist will negrutsa

swill For 10+years(Yes, I debils) game totawa - I have never had, in my opinion, even their own, honestly farmed, fortica or of the neck.. therefore, more expensive rune words hum, I was once a side)
very muck for 10 years runes above Gul I didn't (and saw them once a season) prior to the current Bera...
Which I'm more upset than happy.. Because I was Jah...

For the first time this season, I wanted some rags to brew.... But understanding that the second bear I'm going to farm for another 10 years - to discourage the desire to play at the moment)
And this thing more rilova and sell it then it will be a problem.. But like...

But who will cook new rune words, more buzz, if they are not overpower as spirit or Fortec?? Masons? purwosari?
Yes, no one) as well as the brand.
And if the new words will be overpower there will be whining)
Understand the position of administrators who turn a deaf ear to normal request, at the expense of the drop and force 3 times some rune words...
The runes which are all the same, he parasite even 5 mules. Because the farm does not bring anything at all.

No one is asking the current drop off, for me it's too much.
but given the realities of online gaming, it would be possible to tweak at least somewhere in the middle...
I would ask for more slop apexi (like 1сок Mechanic's and simply useless) cut, but it will be too much and a heart attack in odmena)

Soran of course, but farm for 20 years on the Enigma is a bit too much)))0)

P
PaHeHblu 08.11.19

1/5.Against all innovations, just roll out the original patch, so he thought.

c
cristagalli 08.11.19

One

z
zulin_ru 08.11.19

The topic of RV or specifically about the changes on the server ? If about changes , I've always liked to clean the barn a Hella crowd ( this I think was to 1.09 ) when AMCI with Buriti multistage cleaned 2-3 screen in front of him . When guidance arrow of persela player or mob 10 times ))
Now raise your number of experience in the barns , already a fan will add a cloud . Most annoying is the BA'al wound.
About the new RV - complete shit , I'm playing D2 since the release and played off in the beginning and then when it was all Blizzard . So this season I have hundreds of broken HF ( if we assume that NM and normal - thousands ) , thousands passed trivi runs , market runs , Countess runs ( if you add it all up ,the campaign tens of thousands) and over all it's not collected char to 100% . I'm not talking about Perth , pffff just 100% type pissing Eni , pack skylarov with CP and put the merc. Yes ,I have many chars - 2 Pala , Hamer and Smither (spoil and uber TP ) , 2 corki (fire and cold) , drul , barb Golder , with the AMC javelin , the AMC with a bow . All dressed up on ohm + -, and tear all to buy pissing Chara Ani one is insanity. And to suffer and wank another 2 years for Annie (and then throw it from one to the other) I'm not ready , now waiting for reset (like everyone else) and look for the forum.
PS in D2 all and always come only from gear , more in the game, nothing . And speaking of armor I mean the crafting of rings , sneakers , Amali . And not pissing runes. Cool when you have a 15/15 perf Eni , not the Ani. Without runes, you cannot collect the AMC with a bow , but with the runes it is difficult - it is all the same shit. Drul without runes piece of shit. Here all play for near forty is not a good life , like a normal servo , do a normal drop runes. I want to dosobirat drule and I miss just Jah . ber , ber ,ber - and it is still 3 months pissing wigs , OMG , I can't do more =)

i
irknet 08.11.19

DELETEEND
The answer about the drop many times already given.

zulin_ru
About Pb and about changes on the server. If you have any suggestions other than a new RV, you can PM me to write.

S
Smetanka dlya firka 08.11.19

irknet
in one of those recently, I proposed a number of changes. what do you think?
https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/priyatnogo_appetita-983712/#comment-18453702

m
magyarorszag 08.11.19

It makes sense to come up with runeword to stick sorkam, in pelt for druid, to the cap barbarian. For frw the Amazon is also something you can. But who will offer all of that and balance?

Z
Zitbastard 08.11.19

magyarorszag wrote:
It makes sense to come up with runeword to stick sorkam, in pelt for druid, to the cap barbarian.
In panels a necromancer shields the paladin, claws ICQ, in spears the Amazons, at the feet of the Virty...

z
zulin_ru 08.11.19

If doing a new RV it is logical to assume that they should do for those strategies who do not play by virtue of their inferiority . Well, that is, the server will be druids , well, actually no ( top 100 starts with 90 LVL ). And forty and so a lot , why it isn't that something ?? ( top 100 with LVL 95 starts ).
Well , let's amplify weak chars type druid , AMA with onion , nekr the Summoner . Then they ask why necro Summoner you have to stress - they are also so wow . So the answer is simple - and because they're all cool , but only when the normal rountrip =)), the ACU with Faith (2 skill) already did not go , nekr the Summoner without Yeni worthless , I tried (without TP) . Druid(wind) without Eni standards ,maybe, but not comfortable to play. Fury druid is very expensive runes class . Mere mortals will never find the right runes, otherwise it would be a different number of chars on serv.
So, should you introduce a new RV , so as not to increase the drop runes ?) Of course let's...

m
minovalo 08.11.19

zulin_ru wrote:
The AMC with Faith (2 skill) already did not go far
Fine living with a WF. In certain cases it is even better than FAFA.

zulin_ru wrote:
Fury druid is very expensive runes class
For example?

zulin_ru wrote:
otherwise it would be a different number of chars on serv
It's not so much ecipe how much to price ratio as other (masciline) builds, and because of their natural adaptability to competition in the nomination *clearspeed*. Enchantment for the soul, so to speak.

But it's the lyrics, behind the facade which again looms the chest cahow.

m
malloc 08.11.19

zulin_ru wrote:
nonsense

D
DELETEEND 08.11.19

zodded ribcrackerr !2berred+zod ili ias/40ed+zod tomb river !

g
gottenspell 08.11.19

Maybe he's on BotD targeted :D although the next topic wrote that very heavy 10 ist runes, then no wonder.

C
CoolStoryBob 08.11.19

Adding new runwindow doesn't matter if this sundrop no.

I
Immense 08.11.19

DELETEEND
DELETEEND wrote:zodded ribcrackerr !2berred+zod ili ias/40ed+zod tomb river !
Under zod ETH only river suitable, and then only paired with two shael.

T
Tong Biis 08.11.19

For what, tell me what new runeword if they just simply do not what to cook.Hardworking farmer on the Eni or at least pissing on the FORTS will run on bosses VERY much about half life , not his of course, and a sea urchin.90% of the server people for whom each spent the hum significantly hits the pocket, the paravozov this stupid zatrachivaniya, the game should not be a chore and work, and to give pleasure.If you add a new RV it will be at least as appropriate.My advice(and not mine), it is better to add sundrop and then think on a new RV, the players will be added and the old will hold on a little longer, of course we are not talking about a huge increase in drop rates of runes to each of the one hundredth race in the spoil fell S, and an adequate lift at least fucking thousandths of a percent, people will already be better,no one I think.Do not understand th aler so rested and does not want to raise sundrop, once again, people are asking not a huge sundrop and a little more elevated, it would be a much better solution to improve the server rather than the new RV. I.

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.11.19

zulin_ru wrote:
Thank you, you made my day.
Sided fish sags in IAS, and in General - in the crowd of dolls, or just brushing NBC 8 ppl without the Bo to the 5th wave suddenly begin to understand, and the SS is because I love :D
On the subject, since she moved into the flood and here musle distribute!
Spoiler