3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nekron-l 08.11.19 03:26 am

Problem with PhysX (Dark Sector)

When I go to the game runs a disk check with error Unable to find the PhysX libraries. The PhysX drivers are not installed correctly.
Firewood PhysX Latest version.On vidyuhi, too.
17 Comments
Sort by:
B
Baxmep 08.11.19

remove the wood and put PhysX again, and reboot don't forget =P

G
GasheckinS 08.11.19

Start the game. It takes a few seconds and the black screen a window appears with the PhysX error (The application supplied a version number that does not match with the libraries) the reinstallation of fire wood did not help

d
dennis101 08.11.19

Damn I have the same pereprobyval all that does not understand

d
dobsw 08.11.19

and Hello!can somebody tell why is not working joystick in the game? in other games everything works fine!tried to reset settings does not work,still does not reply to one button,the truth is that it vibrates in some moments!

P
Pland 08.11.19

So it's not the joystick and vibrator)

x
x-tool 08.11.19

nekron-l you first need to remove PhysX, install it again, reboot, then delete the game and install it anew. And the game will go. I checked, everything works. I also had this error with PhysX. And I fixed it.

P
PONTs 08.11.19

Hi,I need help, when starting Dark Sector pischet custom error Unable to find the PhysX libraries. The PhysX drivers are not installed correctly.,like first take advantage of the tips from different forums,but I can't in setting\remove programs nekakih signs that PhysX had once been installed,although I installed 2 games is Overlord 2 and Prototype and with them ustanovke required to install these PhysX,they both stood normally nekakih errors,and with the Dark Sector of the crap out before reinstalling widows,Dark Sector established and nekakih errors nebylo.
PhysX isn't in setting\remove programs is not in the register about it nothing is mentioned.
Tried to put other games such as Bionic Commando is also not plow the same prichine,tried other games (that work) copy and throw this in the Dark Sector PhysX,nothing came out.
Card ATI radeon,OS is Win XP SP3.
Please help to solve the problem.

M
Mr.CYRAX 08.11.19

try reinstall the video card drivers, some of them are upgrading PhysX, or check in the settings GPU enabled or not

m
maxxman 08.11.19

http://www.nvidia.ru/object/physx-9.11.1111-driver-ru.html Download,install and play!!! I have an Ati all gone!

M
Maksim Navrockiy 08.11.19

Purely by chance, the Chalet-what a joke. Received on the basis of the Council. Removed Psyh X, installed from the folder Redist it. The exact same problem. Opened the root folder, ran directly, voila. Everything works. Just simply remove the old shortcut and make a new one. The problem will be solved by itself)

p
pa_ul 08.11.19

Old fiziks is not compatible with the new versions. For some games you need to install an older version of fiziksa, but using the installer is not done, as the installer does not update, writes about the already installed version. Control panel and remove your current fiziks and install the old one. After passing the old games just update the physics to the new version. It is not convenient?! What to do?! Greetings from Juan.))

s
sasaha123sasaha 08.11.19

When I go to the game runs a disk check with error Unable to find the PhysX libraries. The PhysX drivers are not installed correctly.
Firewood PhysX Latest version.On vidyuhi, too. here is what I have

A
Andrey464554 08.11.19

pa_ul
Thank you, helped))

n
nickSIA 08.11.19

Put nVidia PhysX (Legacy). You will have two versions of PhysX for old games and new.

PhysX (Legacy)http://www.nvidia.ru/object/physx-9.12.1031-legacy-driver-ru.html

R
Roman20533 08.11.19

Do not put and did not delete. In the file DS.cfg force has prescribed your monitor settings and DS.exe spent on compatibility with Windows XP SP2. All went at once.

N
NexonSH 08.11.19

installed, everything works, thank you

G
Guest 30.01.22

same