3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kazak3330 10.11.21 03:57 pm

Which weapon is cooler, strength or dexterity? (Dark Souls 3)

Take the rapier and halberd for example, which is better. I pumped dexterity for the pyromancer by 15 (initially it was 8), the strength is at 12, it makes sense to maximize the power, but it's a pity, count so many points in vain. It's just that a power weapon stuns the enemy, I like it more than the speed of a rapier. Although FIG knows what is cooler, I can not decide.
6 Comments
Sort by:
c
callmegod 10.11.21

There will be a way to reset pumping points and re-distribute.

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

Kazak3330
do 16 dexterity and if I'm not mistaken 11 strength, knock out the katana (if you haven't already) that is to the left along the path from the temple of fire)

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

the only mob with a katana is a bit harsh)) seemed to me many times stronger than the first Boss

M
Magmor 10.11.21

high-speed weapons can interrupt enemy attacks, not all of them are true, which makes it possible to take out even a thick-skinned one with one or two series of attacks. such a weapon definitely includes a thief's knife and an assassin's estoc. but against phantoms, it is better not to get carried away with a series of attacks, they can parry. and as for me, rather, you need to take into account the swing radius of the weapon, you can't wave a katana or halberd in cramped catacombs, so it's better to have 2-3 types of weapons for all occasions, but this is already from the middle of the game, when the titanites will be like mud.

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

Magmor
agrees!) I just got to the temple where and what is not yet in the know)

K
Kazak3330 10.11.21

Well, I swung my dexterity by 16 for the sake of this katana, but now I think, I have a pyromancer and not a warrior, maybe it would be better to pump intellect and faith. And to carry power weapons, tk. the pyromancer initially has 12 points of strength, and only 8 dexterity, would save points for the sake of fireballs.