3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiveSixKilled 10.11.21 03:57 pm

Cheaters and bugs in the game (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I collected top gear at level 30 with power level 31, ideally balance damage-hp-power of skills, demolish level 32 elite bots in a dark zone in 2-3 seconds.
But then I met players in the Dark Zone, whom I could not do a damn thing in the literal and figurative sense. No matter how accurately I shot, no matter how I tried to use incendiary bullets, various grenades for control, they did not fall and the damage did not pass, please note they did not turn on the defense ability.
In short, I officially declare that there are already tons of buggers and cheaters in the division, there will be no end to this, you can forget about fair play, and you shouldn't devote time to this game.
I play pretty well, I went to the status horn alone and killed 3-4 players, but I have not seen this yet, this is obviously something unclean.
In addition, I was not alone, but in a group of 3 people in skype, they were dressed worse than me, but I felt this wild imbalance on my own skin based on bugs, cheats or some other crap that I probably don't know about.

Write your cases, describe, I want to figure it out, maybe I'm a paranoid who doesn't like to lose.
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ricch 10.11.21

We also have a lot of cheaters in GTA Online, nothing can be done about it ... It remains to be hoped that they will be dealt with and the cheaters will burn in a̶d̶u̶ bath.

a
anti_Alien 10.11.21

What a news. What planet did you come from? Wait for Tuesday, after the patch new features will be added to combat cheaters.

S
Sallar 10.11.21

It depends on how they are dressed. Yesterday I got into a party in the TK to dressed up pumped "horns". I have 62k XP3.5k armor, I was demolished by the players a couple of times, not once. He asked how it was, they said - if you want to play a horn, you will be overbalanced at least 100k XP, they have less damage, about 170-180k, but 100-120k XP, so take it out.

d
drplastic.feat 10.11.21

yupley mine only hope and hang noodles. How many bugs before the release there was no need to hope -) After that, something will come out again, and cheaters will always be there, walking around the house or flying like a poltergeist in the sky. They just give a special hope to buy up the range ... everything has been passed since the release date.

T
TimKar 10.11.21

The__Suspect
Wait, you are the first on whom I will throw a report on April 12

J
Jeff-xxx 10.11.21

The__Suspect
Well you and d *** don!

a
adikus1 10.11.21

The__Suspect The student is
immediately visible =)
Ostermark
I agree, too, I met those who were not killed, but when I wounded them (put them on all fours) they just started to teportiatsya or stupidly fly through the textures of houses and walls! and from there to shoot at me, pissed off wildly! You play swing your Persian, but what's the point of all this? If the developers don't do anything with the cheaters, it will be very sad!
PS I don’t understand such people, well, if they are crooked and don’t know how to play and, most importantly, don’t want to learn in an honest way, why do they buy games? the principle works: I myself am not able and I will interfere with others?

a
adikus1 10.11.21

_Salar_
I have about 100 K. health is pumped in and my friend is the same, it does not help in shootouts with cheaters =)

N
Nehalim 10.11.21

As if it were 100% known that there will be cheaters, even with the CBT they were straining, but this is not surprising because Yubiki treshadels didn't bother to strain and just left all the mince in the client, so you can stupidly raise not only your level, but also your money, etc.
PySy: Drink kvass.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 10.11.21

in half a year, the yubiki, as always, will score on this game and then protection from cheaters - you will not see!
this is one of the biggest drawbacks of all Yubisoft games.

L
LD123 10.11.21

My God, in any online game there are cheaters, this is a law of nature - hands use cheats and become Gods, and ordinary players who have achieved everything themselves have to endure them. cheaters that once again shows how much developers do not care about the game !!!

F
FiveSixKilled 10.11.21

It's not about the stats at all
You understand that the game has a balance of damage-health-silane skill, you can't do more than one without damage in the other, the same applies to armor. The gear has basic and additional characteristics, the main ones can be armor, crit, + health, + skill skill, and so on, and if you choose armor, then you lose either a modification slot, or something else in any case.
The best weapon in the game is considered a submachine gun, due to the built-in crit rate of 20% and higher.
My stat is 200,000 dps, 72,000 health, 24,000 skill power, and I shoot accurately, I've been playing a horn as an agent all this time, and I've seen a lot in pvp, but such shit is nirazu.

And by the way, I forgot to add ... About two weeks ago I chased the horn at the bottom of the Dark Zone, brought it to the checkpoint (checkpoint), he hid around the corner, I go around it, start shooting, and what happens ... It stupidly disappears from me on eyes, I f * ck eating! And now the most interesting thing - I go to the door to the checkpoint to go in and take ammo, and horns appear in front of my Persian with a timer of 150+ seconds !!! It turned out to be the same type that disappeared before my eyes ...
In short, cheats in the division are reality.
I had PVP with good players and I can see the difference between cheaters and skill players.

I
Ioannn 10.11.21

Can anyone explain to me on what principle the report will work?

d
drplastic.feat 10.11.21

a report to mine is just a statement for the eyes. and there will be nothing to work properly there will be cheaters anyway. ibisoft fucking

T
The__Suspect 10.11.21

I use all the rules. I want to kill anyone with a cartridge. I want the damage won't work for me)) paid cheats rule)
I go in the evening for a couple of hours .. to eat from farts of rogue who saved up borrowed, etc. for this game)

F
Flash067 10.11.21

The__Suspect
Paid? Farts of rogue?
Oh, my dear, stupid child. And who is so small here and comments in the "Cheats" section: "WHEN READS ON THE NEW PACHT!?!?!"
Ehehehehe, if you begged for money from your mother or dragged it from your father's wallet, you are not the coolest and most courageous yet, a fart rogue

T
The__Suspect 10.11.21

Flash067
DO NOT BOMBIES ALL NORM))