3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nurbak 08.11.19 03:27 am

Easter eggs, secrets and references (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

The title of the section speaks for itself,we are promised a very big world,though not outdoor but with room for maneuvers and tactics in General...share your secrets I found
120 Comments
Sort by:
S
SAORGA 08.11.19

Xevios
How to get in this vault?

It had failed, but saw nothing )

v
veltist 08.11.19

develop the castle ,the passage opens into the basement before the Cabinet Josephine ,well, down there what you're looking for)

S
Shimuto 08.11.19

veltist
there is not. Only room with books and wines.

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 08.11.19

namtnesba
By the way, some of this Lord appears not only in the fact repository. Find videos, skins.
UPD:

j
jane334 08.11.19

1)Sometimes, on the basis of the Inquisition in Skyhold you can sink into the ground in the truest sense of the word. There you will be able to find something – God pies. The creators claim that specifically hid it under the level of the human eye, but they could not foresee travelers through the texture.

2)krogan Head on the wall as a trophy on a multiplayer map Orelisian Chateau in a large mansion.

3)On arrival in Crestwood reference to the game Plants VS Zombies. in the South – East of the village. Upstairs the story of the struggle of the demon, who raised the dead, and the apostate, managed to revive the plants

4) During the passage story assignments There is an Abyss you get in the shade. There will be cemetery, which opens all the fears of your companions.

5)Connor in Redcliffe if the daemon is banished in part 1

6)Gromiha Dagna from DA-Origins who asked me to take her to the circle of Magi(if anyone remembers) in Skyhold will enchant weapons for the Inquisition if it make

v
veltist 08.11.19

Shimuto

After the development of the castle, if you do not ,so many do not open)

street magic

Last time met the host of the quiz for the inquisitors in the prison of the castle)

tyk

S
SAORGA 08.11.19

And the songs of the bards on arlezianka (French) is key lock? I've only heard at a ball Selina, and so the bard is always singing in English.

S
Shimuto 08.11.19

veltist
opened it, passed everything, improved everything. NO.

E
EricTeoRed 08.11.19

Cole as the conversation says"He thought He killed his father, but He was his father. As for me, it's a reference to Star Wars.

k
kraduschiysya pelmen 08.11.19

Well, even if Blackwold in the unit,at the Radcliffe, he says,if we go to the tavern do not order cheese,just don't order.In Pervy parts on the counter in the tavern scratched with a knife then do not order cheese.

L
Lord Vivec 08.11.19

This of course is a spoiler but
Spoylervo DLTS Legacy when GG is fighting with the Luminary, Varick says that if a Luminary of the ass of the Dragon out, then they're toast. It so happened that in the third part of the Luminary, so got the dragon.

T
Taran2Lstar 08.11.19

I can not understand: who is this? in the hinterlands near Redcliffe, just above the valley Lady Shiny ( dragon of the hinterlands)

h
heavy29rus 08.11.19

Taran2Lstar
Dragon sourcil animal, they are very hard to find.

x
xDarkSTALKERx 08.11.19

JWT
Don't know for me it is a reference to ME with their proteansky ruins, remember the pyramid in odnoy of the side missions for ME2

t
taiskairiska 08.11.19

in the emerald graves

I
Ivan Borozenec 08.11.19

Found in Crestwood village shield a model of a wheel of cheese and a picture - a reference to DAO in Skyhold

v
vitovt-d 08.11.19

Ivan Borozenets
In the same places for cheese)
http://i.playground.ru/i/34/38/40/10/pix/image.jpg

K
Kosmoss11 08.11.19

In the shelter you can hear the conversation,I don't remember how exactly
but the woman calls in his arms and says that they are forever sending ME and Penny
when she was helping Shepard with visions

S
Sakvo 08.11.19

In the fortress in Crestwood village on the top floor, the guards playing cards, in DAO, in the prologue for the man the guards also take time off from work.

A
Aleksandr Kazackiy 08.11.19

This is probably the Holy Grail I think so, because the Church in the game takes far not last role.