3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nurbak 08.11.19 03:27 am

Easter eggs, secrets and references (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

The title of the section speaks for itself,we are promised a very big world,though not outdoor but with room for maneuvers and tactics in General...share your secrets I found
120 Comments
Sort by:
d
de_lker580 08.11.19

YuraG<
Bug-bumblebee) a Dwarf with the body of a women and a man's head. In a dialogue with him can not start, but the sounds it emits a female voice.

Y
YuraG 08.11.19

JWT
I also found,and it gives the pyramid?

Y
YuraG 08.11.19

D
Dep 08.11.19

Not only SOLAS, but also the ancient elves hour of contempt to say about divided into Dali legends. Apparently they are not too similar to the truth.

S
Statiq 08.11.19

While traveling in the shade, very often come across spiders with names such as: Poverty, pestilence, loneliness and so on. If you search, you can find the spider and called ironically, spiders)

S
Statiq 08.11.19

If, after completing the temple of Mephala walk through the Shaft of Royo, you can hear one guy tells his friend about a girl who is to him in a dream and asks to call her flemet)

V
Vova Toloknev 08.11.19

falls under the textures when you exit the gate

m
mimati 08.11.19

Failed in text and found this.

K
Katastrofik 08.11.19

Whistling in the wasteland found the woman with no name that says quotes from the song of light. If you talk to her every time you meet, in the end it will make you a gift.

S
SibBars 08.11.19

Grail so close and not take

a
alex6583 08.11.19

There's a song we used to sing at camp, it was too similar to the song sung by Pippin in Lord of the rings: return of the king.
Dragon Age inquisition:
Spoiler
Lord of the rings:
Spoiler

V
Vlad Chaplygin 08.11.19

Found an interesting place to Empris Du lion,or rather a cave entrance which covers the wall of snow. What I was not looking, anywhere(including other players) did not find mention of it.

However,the map drawn for her,so due to some event,but what is unknown because the inside is nothing but strange, with no sound. Judging from the appearance,it is one of the old entrances to the deep roads. Maybe something in the future will appear.

J
Johnny Fox 08.11.19

Failed after character creation, before the interrogation at the Shelter. On to the gap,alas, not allowed

Y
Yarven1033 08.11.19

Empris du Lyonnais
chicken weight with cobblestone:
Spoiler
located behind the tower of the Fort of the grey wardens:
Spoiler
purple lirium:
Spoiler
is for quarry:
Spoiler
Also there is a passage in the invisible wall, which in this Loka a lot to get (the scan above path is visible, if anyone's interested, I can paint more how to climb)

Y
Yarven1033 08.11.19

In the Sacred plain of found the same the door to Narnia, as in Empris du Lyonnais, though here you don't need to Dodge

V
Vlad Chaplygin 08.11.19

We feel the DLC is a bunch of these places is waiting

Y
Yarven1033 08.11.19

Katastrofik
Whistling a nameless nun in the Badlands in the third meeting gives purple onion Persistence and is vaporized (with a green glow as the spirit)
Spoiler
As I understand it - the first two meetings randomly at the lock, and the third one a certain (though not the fact). The third time I met her here:
Spoiler

K
Katastrofik 08.11.19

Yarven1033
Onion talking specifically did not, because this spoiler, then the nun is really the spirit of perseverance. And it occurs all three times randomly. Has been deployed three times and all three times it was different. One passage I have met with at the locations of the camps of the Inquisition.

Y
Yarven1033 08.11.19

Another found the door to Narnia - in the Emerald graves (a total of 3 while Loki)
Chateau d'enter the inside))
Spoiler
Spoiler

V
Vitaliy Miklin 08.11.19

Aha hahahahahahahahahahahah