3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Ferz777 10.11.21 04:16 pm

Delivery of cars to Simeon (Grand Theft Auto 5)

A list of models comes every day, is there an end with an achievement / prize for delivery or is it useless and the further you go, the more difficult it is to find a car on the map?
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
SVAEIG 10.11.21

Ferz777
Is there an end to the achievement / delivery prize

This is an easy way to make daily money, it makes sense at low levels. It has no end

R
Renat Imambaev 10.11.21

It's endless like the daily quests

L
LITANA 10.11.21

There is probably no ending, but for a certain number of cars the achievement "Exporter" is given. Like so. And there is nothing complicated. You may not find a specific brand at once. No problem. Mind your own business. And in a couple of hours he will come across.

I
Ilya950 10.11.21

in the distant distant times it was possible to get Michael's car online, thanks to such a task (just a fact (some past-genders will understand))

d
dimka3991 10.11.21

Ferz777
There are no achievements (except for the achievement in SC), this is just another way to earn extra money in the world of GTA Online

K
Krrrva 10.11.21

I take away the cars that he needs in short, but not his map icon, no tips that do not appear

A
AlexanderYA 10.11.21

so what do you want? Here is a list of the cars he needs. in net, see how they look and look.
Ocelot F620
Obey Tailgater
Benefactor Schafter
Ocelot Jackal
Sentinel XS
Dundreary Landstalker
Fathom fQ2
Mammoth Patriot
Emperor Habanero
Cheval Surge
Schyster Fusilade Vapid
Dominator
Bravado Gresley
Maibatsu Penumbra
Daemon
Western Bagger

K
Krrrva 10.11.21

[ZB] FoXtRoT
, for example, Fathom fQ2 took it, but there was nothing further

r
red_dragon_777 10.11.21

Rusik,
well, then the type is written that Simon needs this car and it needs to be repainted, and then taken to the port.

M
MiGamer86 10.11.21

Rusik
First you go to any workshop, repaint and then in the interaction menu you put GPS on Import-Export.

z
zoomukc 10.11.21

For such a penny to dangle across the entire map (or city) to the port ... Faster than the task of a friend to go to 15-25k.

U
USER_NT 10.11.21

Please tell me, all the glitch is present when Simon sends two SMS per day. In the first SMS comes a list of wheelbarrows, which does not work (that is, you steal a wheelbarrow from the list, the cops don't chase you, repainting does not open the Simon icon). After a while, the correct SMS comes (when the car is stolen, the cops are chasing you, two stars, the repainting of the car opens the Simon's badge).

M
MiGamer86 10.11.21

This has never happened.