3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sauron_999 10.11.21 04:18 pm

Unknown quest! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Still such garbage on the road is beyond Oxenfurt when I was looking for a herbalist's hut, I met some refugees who were not allowed by the soldiers on the road and paid the soldier to let them through. And there a refugee alone in gratitude told me that under the Steigers in the mountain there is some kind of ancient grave with treasures. But the quest with this grave did not appear. Maybe this is the same long cave where you take the first drawings of the school of the griffin he had in mind? So I was already ram, maybe that's why the quest is not taken?
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 10.11.21

Sauron_999
Some squares are completed without the appearance of a quest in the tasks. Just go there.

A
Angeluss 10.11.21

the cave is called the "dragon slayer grotto" like

G
Gutsz 10.11.21

Sauron_999
Did you just have a "?" go there and check

S
Sha-R 10.11.21

Some quests are not marked, stomp there yourself

C
Cucumber312 10.11.21

This is most likely the grave where the Keira lamp icon is still on the map.
There are also midday and ghosts.

S
Sauron_999 10.11.21

That and it is that neither the quest nor the icon on the map appeared after the conversation. That's why I'm interested in this, and I was already just before that.

K
Kyubi 10.11.21

If nothing new has appeared on the map, it means that you have already been there and have taken everything.

T
Tim Angel 10.11.21

There, a refugee assures that under the Steigers is the grave of an unknown hero, in which there are a lot of treasures.
The Grotto of the Dragon Slayer is far away, it is no longer under the Steigers. I don’t know, I also climbed all the surroundings, killed the Elemental of the earth nearby (also two chests, it will respawn and I don’t remember what was in them initially) - but this is on the surface. I couldn't find a new cave.

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

Tim Angel wrote: The
Grotto of the Dragonfighter is far away, it is no longer under the Steigers.
And nevertheless, since there is nothing closer - it is considered "under the Steigers"
Speech, namely, about the "Grotto of the Dragon Fighter"