3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 10.11.21 04:18 pm

Pity Compassion

Compassion is no harm in helping; it is by no means pity. Very often you confuse the concepts of pity and compassion.
To pity is to initially recognize the failure of a person as a person, to influence the freedom of his choice, to solve his problems for him, etc. All this leads to degradation of the personality, she can no longer make decisions on her own.

The question arises: "Why do we so often replace compassion with pity?"

It turns out that it is much harder to prompt, direct a person to the path of his self-realization, cognition of the world and his place in it. It is much easier to pay off, solve his own problems for a person, “get him out of the disease”. And what do we end up with?

A degraded personality, an energy leech on the body of those who, so compassionately pitying, offered him their shoulder, wallet, shelter, their professional knowledge, etc. How many parasitic people are around us, and all because one day, instead of compassionately, you tell a person the right direction in his development, solved his problems, etc.
Regretting, they themselves began to solve their own problems for the person, and as a result, huge unprofessionalism, alcoholism, drug addiction, infantilism (grandmothers, feeling sorry for their grandchildren, spoon-feed their children to the grave and what this led to - you already know).

And after all your pitiful lamentations about and without reason, we say: “Stop, stop producing parasites, stop destroying with your pity the Souls of people who have a wonderful chance to live a worthy life in embodiment. Give them this chance, show compassion for them, release the Souls, which are suffocating under the burden of self-pity, to freedom. It's so humiliating. "
How many people are trying to replace the true feelings of Love, Compassion, Pride with a pitiful surrogate - pity. We ask you again and again for compassion for your neighbors, help them get out of the quagmire of self-pity, for there is nothing more destructive for the Soul.

And most importantly, you bear the same responsibility for the person whom you have broken with your pity, as he does.

Spoiler
30 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 10.11.21

DENIMUSS
Why doesn't Darwin's vaunted natural selection law work !! ???
It works, and how. It also lies in the fact that the fittest turns out to be successful. It is wrong to understand as such the most intelligent, strongest, etc. The essence of fitness may be the most unexpected. For example, if it is beneficial to be an idiot in the current situation, then being an idiot will be adaptability.

In general, in the place of our politicians (especially those who are in medicine), I would pay attention to eugenics ... a good thing, by the way ...
Eugenics does not work as well as people think.

M
Mictlantecuhtli 10.11.21

I almost fell asleep while reading all this. You should write boring novels. Grannies and grandfathers would grab your works :)

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

no need to regret anyone ... nothing ... only pleasant memories and distance

M
Mictlantecuhtli 10.11.21

irin_
To the author of sowing threads. I just didn’t notice that I didn’t send it to him :( Yes, I think he will understand.

t
the endless misanthropy o 10.11.21

I do not feel sorry for myself, I deserve everything. But I have the right to plunge into the abyss of despair

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

irin_
if you can't but really want to ... then you can)

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Mictlantecuhtli wrote:
Yes, I think he will understand.
He will understand)))))))))))
Spoiler

A
Alexator 10.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
so what kind of relationship with Mayamenstate are you in?

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Aleksator
Better a little madness than the darkness of stupidity.))))))
Spoiler

A
Alexator 10.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
better common sense and boredom