3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stasikusm 10.11.21 04:21 pm

Bug with money, who will tell you how to solve it? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

after installing several mods and editing some files, the game stopped withdrawing money, that is, I can sell and receive more money, but buying money doesn’t take off, the same thing when the guards give money, money just doesn’t disappear .. Who will tell you what to do?
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 10.11.21

well, a bug, yes. but what's wrong with you?

s
stasikusm 10.11.21

"Recalculate hash in Steam" how is it?

A
Alex hawk 10.11.21

stasikusm
This is if the license. Game - RMB - Properties - "Check the integrity of the cache ...".
Spoiler

s
stasikusm 10.11.21

No, this is a torrent .. I did not buy an add-on, therefore a torrent.

r
roach_al 10.11.21

In the Witcher, even without a bug, money has nowhere to go, so forget it

s
stasikusm 10.11.21

Well, this is by the middle of the game, so, for now, I’m at the beginning, I have a lot to do with money, it was interesting to play in gwent with a mod for high stakes, now all this is meaningless like that ...

S
Stribogg 10.11.21

It always surprises - is it really so terrible and impracticable to just start the game over again, or from some kind of save? People are always whining about this, as if the game can only be played once))) I replayed it myself many times, I don't see anything mega-complicated in that. Specifically in the subject: deleted the mod for the gwent and forward on a new one, I assure you that even after a dozen playthroughs there will always be something new. (I now don't remember how many times I go through, and found for myself an "officers' club" in the south of Velen, where you can enter only in Nilfgard armor))

f
furkot 10.11.21

Stribogg
type of bar "Naked Oyster"?))))))))

M
Mantykora 10.11.21

Stribogg
Interesting ... I have not seen this ...
Is it near the label "Kimbolt Road"? There? where are the military standing with crossed peaks and do not let anyone in? full nilfgaard armor? Gloves, armor, pants are generally Nilf ones? And this is so passing by or on assignment?

s
stasikusm 10.11.21

removing mods does not help, now I have replaced that nothing disappears from the invintar at all, that is, you can craft everything to infinity

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

Mantykora
Any civilian suit will do. I just haven't tried Skelig, but the court clothes from the audience, and purchased from the Elikhal shop - 100%
Just not why - there is nothing special there. Visitors, a couple of girls and that's it. No orders, no quests, and the bartender is not active :(

S
Stribogg 10.11.21

Mantykora
Yes, there)) Now, after figs, he already knows what kind of passage he was worthy to climb more tightly in the south from the nilfs, and now, I found it)) I was wearing a Nilfgard set. Yes, there is nothing particularly interesting there, I had to entertain myself by "upsetting the guards" level 45, and running around the house to thresh with them)))

S
Stribogg 10.11.21

stasikusm
If errors have already entered the compiled scripts, then you need to start a new game. I already said above.

A
ARONDIT 10.11.21

Stribogg
And I kept thinking how to get there!

s
stasikusm 10.11.21

it was decided, it turned out that the better loot mod did not make friends with some mod