3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nilkiss 10.11.21 04:21 pm

How to upgrade a warrior? (Dark Souls 2)

I am an absolute beginner in this game and have no idea what characteristics and in what ratio to swing a warrior. Please help. Only, please, do not just list the required characteristics, but also tell them in what order and relation to download them. Without any complicated slang and taking into account other things that a beginner does not understand.
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoB_Er 10.11.21

Nilkiss
Don't play the build! You take and read the meanings of each character and swing it as you need it, all the juice of Dark Souls is in knowing everything yourself.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Nilkiss The
user above has already written to you, this is Dark Souls, do it yourself. For you, what will they pump your own charm?

D
Dat_game_industry 10.11.21

As a last resort, in the second dark soul, you can discard the har-ki. Unlike the first part, where pumping was a matter of life and death.
I recommend pumping the ADP until the MPE value becomes 100 (~ 25 ADP). This makes rolling easier and speeds up the use of items. It is not written about it anywhere in the game, but it is quite an important characteristic. Think the rest for yourself, because this is all the juice of dark souls)

S
Sergey 82 10.11.21

Nilkiss I will
quote my old post from the same forum. Perhaps a little help to navigate:
"The initial class does not greatly affect who the character will become later. A few simple tips for beginners on the distribution of stats on NG.
Life - about 20. Will give 1400 - 1500 HP. Then the growth slows down until it is enough.
Fortitude - important parameter. For now, too, about 20. Then we will swing, up to a maximum of 99.
FZCH - for things. We make sure that the load does not exceed 70%. The lower the load, the better.
Learning. Gives spell slots, casting speed, and, on certain stages, the number of charges For a start, 20 - 4 cells are also optimal, a slightly increased number of charges, an average speed - everything is fine.
Strength is under things. The maximum that is needed in the game is 50, for some weapons. Havel's shield requires 45 strength, you can still focus on it. Club of the Giants requires 60, Fused Hammer 70 strength, but they are unlikely to be used for now ...
Agility is for things. To begin with, 18-20.
Adaptability - some resists, mobility, speed of action. It is worth investing a few points.
Intelligence and Faith. We choose good spells that we will definitely use, burn incense, and swing under them, not forgetting the requirements of staves / bells. Even a melee fighter shouldn't ignore faith / intelligence. In addition to being able to use spells, this will give good elemental resists.
Such pumping is possible by the end of NG. In the future, everything can be redone with the help of the Soul Vessel. "

l
leon300696 10.11.21

Well, in general, there are 2 options for pumping; under a certain level (150 more often, 200 is possible) at which the main movement in PvP takes place and pumping to an infinite limit. If you want level 150 PvP, then swing the FZCH up to 14 (if you use the third dragon ring, then you can up to 9) so that you can use Flynn's ring as efficiently as possible. And swing the parameters themselves for the weapon that you would like to use. Check out the wiki. Choose and download. If the weapon has a scaling from the parameter of strength (icon with a hand) A or S, then swing calmly at least up to 99. If C and B, then you can leave as many as it requires. Intelligence is not needed, but pump faith under the spell of the sacred vow (you google yourself as much as you need). Scholarship for 4 spell slots. Adaptability is possible, as they wrote above, up to 100 mobility, but I would recommend up to 110, since the balance parameter also rises there, which is not so important, but if there is very little of it, then it is bad. And pump your health to exactly 50. No more. On the workload, look so that no more than 70% was. Fast rolls are essential. The armor itself does not matter much. Well, maybe the armor of the havel, but this is a completely original (indecent) build.

a
axaxaxaxa 10.11.21

Build for yourself - sooner or later you will still pump everything.
Build for pvp - look for builds.

o
onic 10.11.21

AzuriSkill wrote:
sooner or later you will still pump everything.
Mukhaha, this is how much you need to zadrot to pump everything?)
Well, there would be no barrier of +10 NG, when the reward for mobs stops growing, but it is there.