3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
User 663252 10.11.21 04:22 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Ghostbusters: The Video Game)

We throw our questions on the passage here
182 Comments
Sort by:
B
Badhazar 10.11.21

A user with such a name no longer exists, the mask does not need to be removed, you need to weaken it with a green jet, and then hook it onto the mask with a proton beam - like three beams that blocked the passage and hit a couple of times on the RMB, then it will move from its place and it will be possible to "calmly" finish off)))

U
User 663252 10.11.21

already thought of it, before you

A
Archangel999 10.11.21

I have a question. after I entered the building from Zephyr and went up to some floor, where there is a room with models. So, what to do with freaks? I urinate them, and they are all twigs and twigs. and somewhere in the 5th minute they cock me

a
althor 10.11.21

hit them with bosons;) I also did not soak them all the first time

P
Palych Rocks 10.11.21

People, but how to get through this moment in the level where Zephyr after blowing up the truck, there are some ghosts and fire creatures, I drag the ghosts into the trap on the car, and the fiery stsuki cock me and I just can't get through, I put the game from the repack, maybe it's a glitch? The intellect of partners finally can be zero

B
Badhazar 10.11.21

Steve Taller, you can immediately kill fire gargoyles if you "catch" them with a beam (LMB + shift) and then slam (+ RMB) - then they explode even with full lives ..

S
Sergei100 10.11.21

I even stopped in the first level on the last boss, after extinguishing it with plasma, nothing happens and the trap does not open ??? Or is it necessary to extinguish it differently?

a
alluncha 10.11.21

people who played Spillforce help !!! can't get through the crevasse !!!

P
Palych Rocks 10.11.21

People, and who the thread downloaded the repack from the Evil Grandfather from the torrent ??? I downloaded, but something on the 2nd mission was not able to pass nifiga so wildly peeing at the easiest level of difficulty, I thought it was a glitch, I started the 3rd level in the library like the first book robot soaked, who had a thread like that? ??

S
SanSanZ 10.11.21

Steve Taller
hmm ... from my grandfather! all the rules were!

S
Super Kote 10.11.21

Lucky all of you, the game works for you, but every 5 minutes it hangs and you have to restart the computer :(

o
organyx 10.11.21

no one knows what to do on the island when you find yourself in a room filled with slime and you need to close the hatch? I can't even do anything

U
Urbaniz 10.11.21

no one knows what to do on the island when you find yourself in a room filled with slime and you need to close the hatch? I can't even do anything.
To the left and to the right of the hatch under the ceiling there are 2, so to speak, weights. they must be lowered to the floor until they stop. There are 2 cells on the floor in them and you lower each one.

o
organyx 10.11.21

THX

g
gerrily 10.11.21

pliz tell me how to dunk the first boss in the library ??? The one who has overgrown with books. He has one division of life left, and then I won't understand what to do ..

U
Urbaniz 10.11.21

gerrily
Are you talking about the book's golem? If yes, then with the help of LMB + Shift you grab, and then tear off your head with RMB (usually, this is a lamp, or some other utensil)

h
himaxxx 10.11.21

Tell me where to get the crack from Reloaded, otherwise these fucking lamps in the hotel have already killed me 50 times, more than three lamps cannot be removed at a time, they are extinguished instantly !!!

S
SanSanZ 10.11.21

People help! the will of this sailor without end !!! half an hour brought him down! nothing is superior! help ... can we do something wrong there?image hosting

K
K_Fe 10.11.21

Tell
me where to get crack from Reloaded in cheats

S
SanSanZ 10.11.21

put a crack from Reloaded and all the rules ... flunked right away!