3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oltr 10.11.21 04:24 pm

Need support (friezes) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Given: The Witcher (the steam version is installed on the SSD), pitch - win. 7 x64, intel i5 4670, 8gb of RAM, Geforce GTX 670 2 gb.

Medium-high settings, without any "heyeworks", vert. synchronizations and other whistles - fakes.
"Fraps" in the game burns 50 - 60 Fps, in cities and villages up to 40 - 45 "sags", like nothing terrible, but clearly cut the eye "micro - friezes" - twitching, lasting about less than half a second, but nasty and intrusive , especially when driving on the Roach and / or in settlements where there are many townspeople and port whores.

Any "oils and elixirs" to fight this game?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez ramirez 10.11.21

Aha, there is a mixture - system monitoring is called.

u
urban.kalabanovich 10.11.21

Windows of the tenth revision.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

the jiggle file must be installed on the SDD, the
game can take up to 9 GB approximately and when uploading and unloading large amounts of data, there can be these friezes.
and so finally you collect a coolly powerful bakery for today, you disperse it and the friezes will probably disappear. So I played peck-peck in Oblivion with the coolest of the existing processors and high-speed memory with a weighty volume at that time. everything went smoothly.

k
killycrok 10.11.21

Download antifreeze for games universal ..

R
Rakurs94 10.11.21

oltr
I have the same problem. The system is almost like yours, only 3570K percent. I've already tried everything, only FPS lock for 40-45 frames via RivaTuner helps. And as far as I understand, the problem is solved by changing I5 to I7. Someone was helped by the transition to 10-ku.

F
Fusei 10.11.21

Rakurs94
oltr
Switching to Win 10 helped to cope with freezes in many games, and in general raised the FPS.) The Witcher used to be at mid-exorbitant plus plumes without hairs, on my system (see the profile) under Win 7 it gave out 25-34 jumps, after switching to 10 from 32 to 40 (with a mod for hairs everywhere except Geralt's head). Maybe the patches released during this time did their bit, but the transition to 10-ku still made me very happy, much better than a rusted ax.)

o
oltr 10.11.21

Ok, I'll think, ATP.

d
djjack 10.11.21

There was a similar problem, now I will describe the situation: in general, I played from May to March without friezes and an acceptable FPS for me on the overclocked R9 270, all at ultra, but without anti-aliasing and without hair, in Full HD. Produced about 34 frames on average. Then I took a 1440p monitor and had to buy a GTX970. FPS noticeably increased even at this resolution, but some microfreezes (stattering) also appeared. I read a bunch of forums and tried different drivers, different settings in the driver for the number of pre-rendered frames, etc. It helped a little, but it was still uncomfortable to play and there was not that smoothness. They disappeared from me, paradoxically, after one person wrote in STIM to delete the "user" and "input" files in the "Witcher" folder, which is in "My Documents"! I no longer believed in anything and waited for the patch, but I read in the topic,

Yes, the rest of my config is in my profile - I have 2 times more memory and video memory, but the processor is noticeably weaker, the game is on the SSD from the first day, but Windows is on a regular hard disk, Win 7 64, the paging file is disabled at all my computers are already 8 years old ...

o
oltr 10.11.21

Everything, I locked the FPS in the "Nvidea Profile Editor", everything is fine, it seems to be going. Even the settings were almost ultra-twisted.