3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[I AM] 10.11.21 04:27 pm

Legalization of counterfeit (good or bad?) [X]

Recently, on TV they always show that somewhere they found something, poured it out or rolled it out with a roller. Why wouldn't pirates be licensed? So that they, too, could sell discs, licensed, with only a reasonable price. Then everyone will live better - more taxes will go to the state, cops and riot police will not have to check so much, and people will live more calmly. What do you think about this?
55 Comments
Sort by:
G
Goku vs jack 10.11.21

You don't understand that publishers' salaries are going away!

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 10.11.21

No, Quant, this is already stupidity. Having received a license, this or that company becomes the copyright holder => a full-fledged publisher.

p
paulgeorgehooks 10.11.21

Could these discs with counterfeit be handed over to the rightful owners so that they could be sold.

[
[I AM] 10.11.21

Well, what don't you like? They will receive a license, for it, therefore, they will pay where necessary, and will sell, and will not call them pirates!

iki
agree

D
DeX 10.11.21

only one company can have the rights to publish discs in one country, this is the law

G
Glamorous SuhareG 10.11.21

Everyone says the price is 20-30 rubles more expensive than the pirate one, then the price for the disk is 300-350 rubles, while what I buy (bought) for 100 rubles = (And it's inappropriate to say that pirates take a piece of bread from the creators, etc. ! I buy a license for those games that I like! =)

[
[CSKA] Sports S0sat 10.11.21

well one-to-one ... for the original is expensive ...

A
ASBEST 10.11.21

Well, the pirates would be publishers. But after all, the matter would have changed at the root, do not you understand?
They would have to pay official developers, taxes to the state, pay a
license and x% p what else! Accordingly, the prices for discs would have to be raised, because in
this situation, nothing falls into their pockets. And the temptation of clandestine production
lies in the fact that you can sell someone else's project (having only one original with you and
copying it corny), and at the same time there are no duties, taxes, licenses and damn what,
and the money goes straight to your loved ones. Well, think for yourself, which is more profitable?

By the way, the price of 300-350 rubles does not mean anything yet. Abroad, discs are worth
for 40-50 dollars. But this applies mainly to gift editions of commercial projects
and MMO games. I personally always buy licensed (pirated - as a last resort)

Z
Zharkovich v.3.0 10.11.21

Sorry, asbestos.
I am ready to object to you about $ 40-60.
You take into account the standard of living, that is, here and there.
There, $ 60 is quite a normal price per disc.
About the license.
That's right.
I went and bought myself a licensed soundtrack for Bad Boys. I
spent 250 rubles on it.
Himself fucking. Then another half an hour Ipal myself brains how to pour this kuynyu on the screw.
On a normal basis, she did not want a flood.
And there I saw a bunch of films on licenses.
Each DVD cost about 350-400 RUR.
The people, I can tell you, were not so many.
So that's it.
I counted purely for the sake of interest.
A pirated DVD contains an average of 10 films.
The cost of a DVD with films is 150 rubles.
Since what is the% I will pay 400 ry for one film.
When for 300 ry I take (!) 20 films.
Yes, and will remain for beer.

Many people say that pirated films are of poor quality and all that.
Well, that’s how lucky.
Maybe they will be in bad quality, and maybe in charos.

f
fahrenheit100 10.11.21

Zharkovich
+1

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

Zharkovich
+1

I counted for the sake of interest.
A pirated DVD contains an average of 10 films.
The cost of a DVD with films is 150 rubles.
Since what is the% I will pay 400 ry for one film.
When for 300 ry I take (!) 20 films.
- the logic is correct, I completely agree. Licensors themselves unknowingly doom their products to a lack of demand, while normal and sane people will buy the same thing, but at a price 5-10 times cheaper. As you can see, the problem is obvious ...

F
Father Victorius 10.11.21

Recently I only buy pirated films, because there the hell breaks in (I have 16 horror films on one disc) and the quality suits me. The image on the face is certainly better, but this is not a reason to overpay.

A

The image on the face is certainly better, but this is not a reason to overpay.
+1
for one DVD (~ 4480mb) I have 6 films of 700 megabytes each .. instead of one --_--

d
dancing_razor 10.11.21

If I sometimes agree to pay for the game in full (and even then - rarely), then for the film ...
No, thank you.
I will support the one-eyed.

A

what other "one-eyed"? eight)

o
omegalol 10.11.21

^ ^ pirates chtol?)))

"Licensors themselves unknowingly doom their products to lack of demand, while normal and sane people will buy the same thing, but at a price of 5-10 times cheaper. As you can see, the problem is obvious ... "

now we have started selling licenses (only support 2.1) for 120 rubles, is that a lot for you? The quality is excellent there, especially since the quality of pirated DVD films is now declining.

p
pashchok 10.11.21

now they have started selling licenses (only support 2.1) for 120 rubles, is that a lot for you? The quality is excellent there, especially since the quality of pirated DVD films is now decreasing.

And rightly so. All the same, in Russia there is not a very high level of income of the population. But supporting pirates because of their low cost is also not the case. I agree to pay the developers because they deserve it, not the pirates, whose job is just to crap and sell. Some are cashing in on others. F firebox piratoff :)

G
GEF24 10.11.21

A license to pirates? What will publishers and developers eat? Pirates don't need a license, they need a yad!
Threat several individuals can be left. That domestic publishers are not borzels.

A

I agree to pay the developers because they deserve it, not the pirates, whose job is just to crap and sell.
- me too, if the cost of licenses is the same as the cost of pirates;) (in this case, piracy will lose its meaning and disappear)

A
ASBEST 10.11.21

Zharkovich:

Well, we also sometimes have high prices. For example, I recently saw Half-life2 in a deluxe edition on DVD.
Do you know how much it costs? 1440 rubles. Nice, isn't it? Or licensed films with awesome quality for 1,500 rubles.
In general, they are reluctant to cooperate with Russia abroad, because they understand that piracy is flourishing here like nowhere else in other countries. And the count of films: I prefer to rent and, if I like it, to roll them on discs.