3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scomer 10.11.21 04:31 pm

Remove wanted list on Frontier and \ "Trapper Society \" [Solution!] (Assassin's Creed 3)

How do I lower my wanted level on the Frontier? I did not find any heralds, no printing workshops, niplacards. Is there any of this in there? If so, where?
And one more thing - I do not see the "Trapper Society" label on the map. Is this a bug, or in order to see it you need to open the area? (Like at viewpoints, or after running in the area)
34 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemaSTATOR 10.11.21

onill2009 is a
bit offtopic, but I will still answer (: there, hmm, approximately in the west of the map in the middle. there will be a small such reservoir. there is also an icon - a paw in a white six (eight?)

U
Umka92 10.11.21

Guys are a little dark. in the frontier I can’t climb a tree (viewpoint) I climb to the top where on my hands my small branches move like on the crossbeams and where further I have no idea. Someone help explain or post a video on how to climb these trees. I am already passing through the 10th act and the map of the frontier dosikhpor is closed. thank you in advance.

D
DemaSTATOR 10.11.21

xX_USER_Xx
kmx. when you jump into the V-shaped branch after the branches, just press the space bar. Connor himself will climb where necessary. then again it seems it will be necessary. and then E to sync. go down the same way - on E.

D
Devlok 10.11.21

"Trapper Society" Hunting lodge. There are bugs with Trapper quests, they are not always displayed, but if you come to the house, you can take the task. The lodge is located in the northeastern part of Trois Wood, at the bend of the river, this part of the area, as it were, protrudes to the east.

o
onill2009 10.11.21

lemptyl
I did not immediately understand, because before taking the task, there are a lot of paws on the map, and when I took the task, then one, go there.
DemaSTATOR
Thanks to both for the tip.

u
udav22 10.11.21

I killed a cannibal bear and the trapper missions ended, but they are nowhere to be found. Am I in the seventh sequence?

X
X-Zibit 10.11.21

In general, there was no solution to the problem with the search, I also did not find red zones.

F
Fr1313 10.11.21

X-Zibit
there is nothing there to lower the wanted list, just move))))

L
Laysik_One 10.11.21

udav22
After the bear, there may be a bug with not displaying the trapper icon in 1.01, you will have to go to their house from memory. I myself had such a problem.

r
rkamale9889 10.11.21

I think I understood what the thing is 1 wanted level is not soldiers, but animals

L
Laysik_One 10.11.21

rkamale9889
???? what???? The soldiers react to you at the first level. If they didn't react, then your version would be plausible.

X
XxXpashaXxX2 10.11.21

What traces can a raccoon leave? I unblocked everyone except him

n
nasa777 10.11.21

the wanted level disappears only in the territory of the Valley Forge, and so everywhere there is one star

m
main1991 10.11.21

becomes incognito you enter the next zone of the frontier the star returns