3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TraySomeBody 10.11.21 04:31 pm

How Many Smods Do You Know (Half-Life 2)

Smod (Super mod) is a universal modification for Half-Life 2, the main feature of which is to change Gordon's arsenal. plus the mod adds various additional features such as a kick with a foot, increased bloodiness, improved special effects, the mod does not provide its own maps, but offers to replay Half-life 2, but with minor changes, for example, adding new enemies to the maps. There are an incredible variety of smod versions with different weapon versions. I would like to know how many smods do you know? which ones would be worth playing? What's your favorite smod? What mods can you mix smod with, because going through the half for the hundredth time has already bothered. Does anyone who makes smods know whether this is one team or different developed, are there any sources of smod somewhere?
3 Comments
Sort by:
T
TraySomeBody 10.11.21

I like Smod Outbreak the most, I also played Smod Tactical and heard about smod Redux.

D
DenDav 10.11.21

My favorite was SMOD Redux, which was done by one person. The sources themselves are not available, but you can download smod's developments from here https://github.com/Bitl/FIREFIGHT-RELOADED-src-sdk-2013

C
Cvoxalury 10.11.21

I didn't even know that S stood for Super. Like this.

But a short search for developers led to this.