3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zys6480 10.11.21 04:37 pm

What's your favorite costume (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

tracker
33 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirat-AC3 10.11.21

Templar costume (with red stripes)

A
Aips95 10.11.21

It is hard to say. Really not like one. The shooter and the colonist are cool, but the hat is not to be liked. The Templar costume is cool, but for some reason the fields of the cloak are sewn and ugly stretched. The Pathfinder's suit is not bad (although they took out the hoods), but on the back there is a yellow insert, instead of a green one. Most of all I like the costume of the hunter for the assassins, but it is annoying that the mask cannot be removed. Therefore, I go to the temporary.

U
UnItalianoVero 10.11.21

Templar bodyguard. The first red suit with gold, which I like. Burgundy, aristocratic. Noble
And in general, the style is cool: as if the shoulders are covering the armpits, such coats would be sold, I would definitely buy

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 10.11.21

Templar bodyguard costume (given for completing all interception tasks).

U
UnItalianoVero 10.11.21

By the way, does anyone know what this style is called, in which "the shoulders cover the armpits" and is it possible to find such coats somewhere?

A
Alamut95 10.11.21

Master of the Knights Templar, most stylish suit.

U
UnItalianoVero 10.11.21

wassups
Just about, I was talking about it, and "the shoulders cover the armpits" - I know it's strange, but understandable - everyone saw GG. Of course it looks pathetic in the pictures, but in the game it is just super, very elegant. Thanks!

U
UnItalianoVero 10.11.21

wassups
Perhaps it's just graphics: in II and Brotherhood, Ezio's outfits are just superb, and in the same film about his father - a bag. It also depends on the material: if it's harder / thicker, it looks just fine. The shoulders, in my opinion, are quite normal, just the suit is fitted and the waist is visible, which is what it should be.

T
The dumpling is kind 10.11.21

And I liked the shoulders. Shay looks quite menacing and impressive. And in an assassin outfit, he is like a worm in a spacesuit XD

K
Keks 10.11.21

Templar costume. The arrow is good too. But the tracker's suit would be nice if it wasn't for this light insert on the back. =

s
serial86 10.11.21

How to get the task after the completion of which they give the admiral's suit.

-
-SlashuuR- 10.11.21

Assassin killer and arctic explorer costume. GG in a fur coat with a hood against the background of the northern lights is one of the coolest phenomena that I have seen in the series.

g
gardar88 10.11.21

As you progress:

1) A dark suit of assassins
2) Armor of the 11th century Templar
3) Templar bodyguard
4) Master of the Templars (Until the end)

Spoiler