3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
proroK47 10.11.21 04:46 pm

\ "Cheese and Dark Forces \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does anyone know what needs to be done to remove the barrier in the dungeon ???

The problem has been resolved.
You need to complete the quest At a certain witch on the main plot. The witch (Keira) will give you the "Eye of Nehalena" with which you can remove illusions! In this case, a large stone.
35 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrSAYRUS 10.11.21

Ca1denc
I see you don’t understand that if many have a problem then it’s a bug, and if there was a problem for one, then he would have hammered into the eyes. But by this your expressions, I realized that your mezzanine lacks convolutions to understand this.

t
tenga 10.11.21

iiueban
My cerebrally deficient friend. This is a problem for many, so would you be so kind as to shut up if you have no answers to the case.

D
DePeyrakPeyran 10.11.21

Fitterr
Kindly write a fully console command

F
Fitterr 10.11.21

Colt M1911
additem ("mq1002_artifact_1")

S
Sergey Tomsky 10.11.21

Fitterr
thanks friend!)

H
Hattack 10.11.21

Thank God, I don't have all of the above problems with this quest. But there is another one)) After passing it, these figurines (except for the lizard) were not transferred from the section of quest items, and now they are stupidly dangling in the inventory (((

A
ArmyMan 10.11.21

Fitterr
Thank you, there is this bug on the license, although the console saved it.

C
Ca1denc 10.11.21

iiueban
This is not a bug! I just need to go through the game more carefully. I went through the game twice on a license and on a pirate and everything was fine with this quest and not only with me. If you have your hands from one place or you missed something, did not finish reading or some task did not do it as it was necessary, then this is only your problem. There is no bug on this quest in the game!
And who has this for many? Have those 5 people who have unsubscribed in this thread?

S
Slavik Korobkin 10.11.21

Guys, a huge thank you for the console, if it were not for her with the quest would have toiled until the donkey Easter =)

L
Limitles Bug 10.11.21

Needles must be injected in order to activate the crystals with fire.

o
optimist68 10.11.21

Ca1denc
Everything is correct, the quest is complete. Fire crystals on both sides.

-
-JoisaN- 10.11.21

I completed this quest at the beginning of the game, as I took it. And then I went to a merchant in Novigrad and bought a jade statuette, which I somehow missed the first time. As a result, the quest started anew, but I can't go through it, since everything has already been activated and completed earlier. And now it weighs me in the tasks, terribly an eyesore! Maybe someone knows the solution to the problem, or maybe there is a way to remove it in completed in some way! I would be very grateful for your help! ;)

M
Macho666 10.11.21

-JoisaN-
The same trouble ...

l
lasja2 10.11.21

Everything was done as it should. There are all the figurines and the lizard too. Figures, pyramids are open, but it is impossible to activate them. There are rays in the video from them. I puff fire on them, but they are not activated. What to do?

S
SwedovSandr 10.11.21

The quest, apparently, needs to be completed at the beginning .. I have the same thing with the lizard. postponed it, thought they would fix it ... yesterday I tried to fulfill it, but the merchant and the statuette can no longer be bought ... i.e. it is, but not bought))))