3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzhemil Ibragimov 10.11.21 04:53 pm

PC Matchmaking for The Witcher 3 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, pick up a good PC without a case and the rest. Only the most necessary (power supply, video card, processor, RAM, motherboard) The motherboard is not needed for overclocking, I say right away, the usual one is better. Well, so that the PC was not zvezdanutym (well, this is where the 980ti, etc.)
So the average one that would be.
38 Comments
Sort by:
P
Polivoda 10.11.21

my old man starts it all at a maximum of 30 fps, everything is turned on !!!! ....... pay attention to the years of my iron friend))
Core 2 Quad Q8400 2009
Asus Striker Extreme 2007
Hynix DDR2 8Gb 800Mhz 2007
Point of View Black Diamond 650W
GeForce GTX 690 2012

A
ARONDIT 10.11.21

i5 2500k, GTX 780ti, 8GB of any RAM, 600 watt block. (this is not my system)

a
animator404 10.11.21

and in Recommended poorly look?

H
Hattack 10.11.21

Polivoda
Core 2 Quad Q8400 + GeForce GTX 690 = inadequate combination ....

P
Polivoda 10.11.21

I know Hattack ))))) crisis in Belarus (

K
Kraicher 10.11.21

Lisstoman
There is another option. Send these games away. One Internet is enough. And invest the saved money in a good cause. =)

K
Kraicher 10.11.21

Mercurionio wrote:
What is it, only intel? Fanboy lit up?
Well, if you understand the hardware, then you will understand. And if not, then it's useless to explain.

M
Mercurionio 10.11.21

Kraicher
I sort of figure it out. You are a victim of marketing. Intel is better, but not so much. Moreover, in The Witcher, where the video card is lived, and not the percent. 8350 + 980 is quite dragging 60+, so why pay more?

K
Kraicher 10.11.21

Mercurionio wrote:
You are a victim of marketing.
Judging by this statement, everything is clear. No Comments.

B
BoB_Er 10.11.21

Artem Farkraev
Now prices would be 11 years ... dreams.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 10.11.21

Kraicher
well, the amd line of fx is equivalent to your intel, and sometimes even better, so to say that ONLY intel is nonsense.
RAM with a radiator is available on almost all brands.

PS
Dzhemil Ibragimov

what is your budget? if you are counting on 20k, you better buy yourself a console right away and enjoy the soap. a normal computer (not top-top) will cost at least 30-35k, but if you want to play something else, besides the witcher, you will have to build a good computer.
you can wait until summer-autumn, new architecture will come out, prices for the hardware that is being sold now will be lower.

K
Kraicher 10.11.21

ZiZu Zankercu
You at least get acquainted with the ratings of the processors. AMD has long since lost out to Intel.
http://pro-spo.ru/vse-o-kompyuterax-i-noutbukax/4530-proizvoditelnost-proczessorov-rejting-tablicza

g
gasalino 10.11.21

easier and cheaper to take the console))

D
Dzhemil Ibragimov 10.11.21

ZiZu Zankercu wrote:
What's your budget? if you calculate

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

Dzhemil Ibragimov wrote:
Well, so that the PC is not starry (well, this is where the 980ti, etc.)
So the average one would be.
The middle segment of the latest generation green gaming video cards is the gtx 970. Anything below x70 is not worth taking. No 750ti or anything else. x60 is a budget gaming graphics card. x50 and below - ultra top-end, top-end and simple office plugs. Well, of course, you should take something newer, i.e. from the 700th or 900th series.
About percent and everything else has already been answered.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 10.11.21

that's right, there is no point in saving on good hardware, there is such a saying - a miser pays twice. you can take good and powerful hardware based on amd and it will cost 30-35k, or on the basis of intel (with the same characteristics as amd, but INTEL!) for 40-45k. iron has already been written above for these amounts.

P
Purple giraffe 10.11.21

Dzhemil Ibragimov The
article is just for you - http://www.ferra.ru/ru/comp/review/game-pc-of-the-month-april-2016/

l
lapwing mouse 12.06.22

How many years have passed, and The Witcher 3 is still the standard of graphics and can compete with many modern projects, as one of the best games in terms of optimization, graphics, plot, and in terms of system requirements on the pitch. When it came out, in order to play at ultras in 4k, I had to change cards, seeing that the Jetix 980s could not cope with such a load. And also, over time, I had to change not only them, but also replace the i5-2500k processor with 6700k, 12GB RAM with 32 and hamachify two Envid 1080 Gigabut Extreme. It's scary even to imagine what kind of system requirements the new part will be. However, now for 60-70 frames at a resolution of 2560x1440 on ultras, a combination of folk 3060, RAM 24-32GB 3000 mechs and any six-core will do. A test of three of my former cards and one current
Spoiler The only cant is that when I shot the first video through GeForce Expirience, I forgot to set the frame rate in the recording settings to 60 frames instead of 30. Therefore, the first part of the video is so blurry. The rest of the video with the card tests goes fine.