3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hakan Pehlivan 10.11.21 05:43 pm

The bonfires of Novigrad (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone, I have such a problem. In the Novigrad campfire mission, there are two options to find the king of beggars:
1.Track the thief
2.Ask the bum
But then there’s a problem when you do something, one other option is considered a failed one, if someone didn’t understand in viewing the task there will be a red cross instead of a green checkmark. So the question is, is it possible to make all the options so that the checkmarks are green?
4 Comments
Sort by:
I
ILIA_1992 10.11.21

Hakan Pehlivan
It was like that too . It will not work to complete both points. Either you ask, but then you will lose the thief, or you follow the thief, but you cannot ask.
In my opinion, I followed him and passed the task. There were no failed points.

M
Mantykora 10.11.21

Hakan Pehlivan
You followed both options - you asked around the beggars, and followed the thief, but in the end you got to one of the options ... Therefore, the second one failed. "Either-or" according to one of the options until the very end - and there will be no failed ones. And in general - why do people not like failed points? Further along the plot, many will have a failed point - "ask Dijkstra for help in finding Buttercup" - and this is normal, one of the plot variations ...

T
TheShadowedOne 10.11.21

Mantykora
Perfectionism does not allow

A
Anomel Suna 10.11.21

Hakan Pehlivan
No.