3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
USSoldier 10.11.21 05:43 pm

Will it go to Steam? (Quantum Break)

Will the game be on the incentive or only in the Windows store? If I was on the incentive, I would have bought it, without even thinking, waited a long time for the announcement of the PC version and now it happened, but I don't want to buy in the Windows store, your opinion on this matter
21 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmh4589 10.11.21

Thompson1929 I
remember that a few months ago, information about the pages of games of unreleased games leaked to the network. Then many considered it a fake, but it seems that the infa is confirmed. It was written about the pages of the following games: Rise of Tomb Raider (then it was already known that the game would be released on PC, but there was no page in Steam yet), Quantum Break, Gears of War 4, Scalebound (these 3 PC games were announced only today), Last of US, Bloodborn and Half-Life 3 (these 3 games have not yet been announced on PC, and the latter has not yet been announced on anything, and besides, it was written there without a dash), etc.
In general , if, nevertheless, it was not a fake, then the games should go to Steam.

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21

In Windows, friends from Steam will not see that you are playing Quantum Break. I'm right? Is this the reason?

F
FedulGOR 10.11.21

Do you think there will be a pre-order for a pc in the incentive?

A
Anomel Suna 10.11.21

No, there will be no pre-order on Steam

M
Mr. Sirocco 10.11.21

fedul1234
Windows Store only in W10

I
I am Batman 10.11.21

Yes every news was about that fucking store.

T
Tiger goose 10.11.21

There will definitely not be a pre-order and simultaneous release with the Windows Store version. Judging by Microsoft's statements, the release of their future games on Steam (even some time after the release in the Windows Store) should not be expected at all. Apparently, they decided to follow the path of EA, and not Ubisoft, which now have all games tied to Uplay, but this does not exclude the existence of Steam versions that are also tied to Uplay.

m
mister611 10.11.21

What's the difference where to buy? The only question is the price, well, of course, so that there is no disappointment in the purchase))
I wonder if there will be no pre-order in the Windows Store? Not to see yet ..

F
FedulGOR 10.11.21

mister611
And the fact that in incentive you can buy games through qiwi, and in the windows store only from master card and visa cards

m
mister611 10.11.21

fedul1234
What's the problem?

S
StarDNikolaevich 10.11.21

fedul1234
Tell me, are you a fool? Already all and sundry (and even those who, in principle, are not interested in the game) know that the game on PC will be released exclusively for the Windows Store in OS Windows 10. No Steam'ov, Origin'ov and other digital stores.

23hudo 10.11.21

fedul1234
I certainly don't support the windows store, but what prevents the qivi visa from paying? This is one of the main advantages of qivi.

K
KazymirZyba 10.11.21

Litter for offtopic ... it's kind of scary, my 760'ya "stove" is already crammed into the minimum wage. Although, in fact, if you think about it, the game runs on a 720p "box" with 4x MSAA, which in turn carries an r7 260x on board, which in turn will lose 10-15 fps to my "oven" .... hmm, what a it's worth it all, I don't understand

m
mister611 10.11.21

KazymirZyba Requirements
for PCs will be higher anyway than for consoles, isn't that clear? Therefore, your comparison above is completely inappropriate. Who is playing 720p on PC now?

K
KazymirZyba 10.11.21

mister611
I understand, but all the same - let's say the picture from the "box" will be at the level of high graphics settings on a PC, well, let's say with medium shadows. Plus 720p, again let's not forget, with 4x MSAA, which already has a "very good" effect on performance, isn't it? And here, a video card that exceeds the Xbox version in all its characteristics, suddenly finds itself in the very minimum wages. Hopefully it's only about 60 fps. Because even at 30 I will play with pleasure and hope, at least for "high" ones. Vooot)

m
mister611 10.11.21

KazymirZyba The
wait is not long, it may well be that the requirements are too high, we will find out soon))

d
deIIis 10.11.21

The game will not come out in Steam, it's "soft".
Port from Xbox to PC and just like GOW in the Store.
What a PC gamer has not seen there, an advertised project with invited actors ...
For me, a PC gamer does not need such console projects. And you don't need to port them to your PC.
Let them remain exclusives of the boxes.
Spoiler
and further
Max Payne 3 is better to play again)

Remedy probably wanted to make a mixture of Alan Wake and Max Payne - it turned out Quantum Break = Alan Wake and a little Max Payne, for some reason (set the task to entertain the player with 5 minute shootouts)

Everything is casual and games of the future are becoming more casual.

Enjoy well-directed action movies with popular actors and a minimum of player freedom. In this regard, the game is excellent.

A
Alexey Kayander 10.11.21

I wonder what the price will be in the store?

A
ALEX7436 10.11.21

How to buy it, where? Do I have Windows 10? THX.

A
ALEX7436 10.11.21

Artem Farkraev
Thank you. Is it in the store tab, look there?