3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gector.d 10.11.21 05:45 pm

Pre-order Dark Souls III (Dark Souls 3)

How do you feel about pre-ordering? Have you taken it or are you planning? Let's discuss.
39 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oasis777 10.11.21

at_sagor We have
already discussed this a little higher in the same thread from February 27-28. Since then, nothing has changed.
Spoiler www.darksouls.jp

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Oasis777
Indeed, where were my eyes. I hope this will be a second reminder to those who, for some reason, are waiting for the game on March 24th on the PC and thinks it will snatch manipulations with regions on Steam.

a
adult 10.11.21

Tell me where I don’t remember, but I heard that the owners of the entire version of the dark will have a discount. Here is the discount in the incentive, is it it or not?

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

adult
Yes, 5% discount for the deluxe version and about the same for the regular version. Unprecedented generosity!

D
DNKru 10.11.21

at_sagor
And this is only on pre-order so.
Spoiler

s
shprotatom 10.11.21

This game will be my first pre-order. Just something I'm not sure about the systems, the minimum wages, as in the second in the re-release, and everything rushes on max, although the computer does not fit .. By the way, to get cheaper at a discount, you can take the game itself and the season pass separately, although not much. You just need to take it closer to the release date, then ask for a refund if something goes wrong. And so I think the game will be worth the money.

c
crabCore 10.11.21

Pre-ordered Deluxe Edition on PS4. It remains only to be patient for 2 weeks.

a
adult 10.11.21

I will also take on a deluxe pc. fan of the series. right now in the second dark for appetite I'm playing

M
Maks19.92 10.11.21

Play dark on pc ...

s
sources 10.11.21

I already pre-ordered a month

P
Papa joe 10.11.21

gector.d
Personally, I will wait for the discount, I have a lot of patience. :))

U
U-rock 10.11.21

Tell me, after the release, it should, in theory, drop in price a little?

o
onic 10.11.21

U-Rock
Usually on the contrary, pre-order is less, the full price is on release, and a discount is possible on New Year's holidays)

w
wemadeFOX_moon 10.11.21

I will make a pre-order at the beginning of April with an advance payment, but I have not yet decided to take it on a PC or on a ps4 ..

G
GG4 10.11.21

Bartman20
There is no point in waiting for a discount in an online game. When there is a discount, online will drop significantly and you will no longer get high-quality content from multiplayer, and even worse, you will run into serious, well-known uncles, because there will be almost no equal to you. The highest online is always in the first weeks of launch. Well, if you watch let-plays, then you will have to endure at least six months and not watch until you start playing yourself.

M
Mikx 10.11.21

I took a pass season without, all the same, the first DLS will be closer to autumn, as it was in the second part.

a
adult 10.11.21

Mikx
also no one knows what the dollar rate will be !!!

D
DOCTOR DIESEL 10.11.21

Pre-ordered!) 2000 Deluxe

V
Vidus 10.11.21

DOCTOR DIESEL
where did you get such a cheap one?