3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
ladder cotton wool 10.11.21 05:52 pm

Is there a new way to play Diablo 3 (Diablo 3)

(well, except for Chinese and fake-it and an emulator)? are there other variations
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
RezEvil 10.11.21

It seems no

t
totktonada 10.11.21

Through battles it is very convenient and hemorrhoid

T
TimKar 10.11.21

There is one way called buying.

D
Destroyer208 10.11.21

yes buy and don't worry, yomayo

D
Dmitriy_XAN 10.11.21

trap cotton wool
yes, there is, BUY A LICENSE AND DO NOT ASK STUPID QUESTIONS !!!

I
InvictusMiles 10.11.21

1800r with an addition on the Blizzard website. I took it myself 3 days ago and every ruble was worth it!

A
Alxmo 10.11.21

InvictusMiles
Taking into account the fact that the ** ry is now pushing prices even higher - yes, a worthwhile purchase. But in general, I would not give so much for her, it would be better to buy two-thirds of the witcher) The game still does not pull on the continuation of the legendary series, a simple mediocre toy, either it is boring, or I have a damned account, but I have about 5 friends took to play, and did not go beyond 25lvla. I myself also do not strive to set records - because on the official forum it hangs in a popular topic where a dozen people openly admit to bot farming, and support it, and no one has been banned yet, in general. The ban-wave passed, and a maximum of a quarter of the bots were banned, either they don't care deeply about the game, or they are afraid to be left without players at all.

R
ReKsSam 10.11.21

about 5 friends took to play, and then 25 lvl did not pass
Mm, a whole 25 lvl, panyatna. And we, mere mortals, take only a thousandth paragon and still continue to drive all sorts of seasons there, and rejoice in updates. The game is certainly not for everybody, but 25 lvl is the first two minutes of a two-hour film.

l
legusor 10.11.21

For a long time I thought that Diablo 3 was a crap for mentally retarded eight-year-old casuals, with one-button gameplay, with a dead pumping system about lack of content.
in fact, it turned out that I was fundamentally wrong: the game is actively supported by the developers, the replay value and pumping are almost endless, with the help of just one gear for your class you can create 100,500 builds for different situations, the storyline campaign is not prolonged and is interesting to pass, the system pumping is "peculiar", there is no donation, new content is often sawn, there is a system of seasons and a network game where third-party players can pump paragon into your lungs.
so buy the game, for you will not wait for it to be hacked.

G
Gothlord 10.11.21

Lol, the game will be 4 years old in a month, and the person is waiting for hacking. So you can die without playing)))

C
Carthage 10.11.21

If you are really a rogue, then there is a good and free option - Path of Exile.

D
Den4yk 10.11.21

A fan of Viti AK-47
duck she is not a single coil

c
cr0x 10.11.21

We are waiting for the break-in and suffer or ask the mother for money.
Alxmo
Bots there are not relevant as if for a long time since there is no trade there ... xs how they will interfere with you there: D You can not buy the Witcher, but play pirate calmly, but with d3 this will not work. The price was quite normal, the dollar exchange rate became different mb, and it affects, well, it's not the developers who are to blame, but Obama ... And the Russian edition was cheaper than the European one, as it were (now I don’t know how things are), so the blizzard is great.

A
Alxmo 10.11.21

cr0x
Bots are more than relevant, there is no other way to get into the records for the season. Almost all tops use bots, because "while you sleep, the draugr rocks." Yes, it will not work to get rich on them, this is a fact, but for some the coveted nickname in the table of records warms the soul more.
The Witcher's conscience does not allow me to pirate, the game is more than worthy of its 600 rubles, and even 2k for it would be quite a good price, given the richness of the plot, and the atmosphere, execution, the game for a solid 5+.
Blizzard - yes, well done, no one argues. The only reason for grief is that they were expected to play a completely different game. Right now, when the game has acquired its own chips such as portals, set, assignments, etc. - it can be called a full-fledged game. And I even think that if the release version had everything that is now, the game would really be a breakthrough. But how long did they go to this? about two years, if not more, and cut the game straight piece by piece, cutting off the unnecessary, and adding a new one. Remember at least the system of difficulty / levels - first the standard n / k / x, then they added inferno, then they screwed on the power of the monsters, then they made a complete remake, and tied the location level to the level of the Persian, and then they just added the current difficulties, up to torture 10. Does this sound like a legend? In my opinion, it looks more like a beta test. And people were given this bullshit and they said - eat the cactus. If it was some kind of new series, or just a separate game, people would look at it completely differently, but they expected a diamond from Diablo - and received coal for processing.