3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hamshut 10.11.21 05:54 pm

Ears of war ultimate edition issue (Gears of War)

Hello everyone!
I have such a problem, help me pliz:
First: I

installed a "10 wines pro" license for this game, and downloading this shitty game for exactly one day, reaching 48 gig out of 53 after some glitch, the download started from scratch.
At the same time, the capacity of the C drive has decreased by all 48 gig, and where exactly it stores these downloaded 48 gig is not clear. Do I need to delete everything downloaded and re-download it, if so, how? Or is it still possible to somehow continue the installation from the moment that was downloaded?

Second:
Tell me how to set up the saving of downloaded games in Win 10 on D, and where exactly is the C game installed by default in order to transfer it after installation?
I tried to configure something through the storage, only there is a choice for saving new applications, videos, music, etc. But I don't see it for games.
I put the saving of applications and videos on D, but all the same, the Gears of War being downloaded now is installed automatically on C.

Thanks in advance!
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
MarkedOne52 10.11.21

hamshut Regarding the
choice of the installation location, I saw advice about this in the reviews for the game in the Windows store itself. Look there)

h
hamshut 10.11.21

And there are links where you can read how exactly to transfer the already installed C to the D drive?
I can't find something anywhere.
Installed on C, but I can't find where exactly and I don't understand how to move it to the storage or where it is necessary to drive D

n
nickSIA 10.11.21

hamshut
I wrote this on the Windows Store. I will repeat again:
To change the partition for installation, go to Start / Settings / System / Storage and set the D: / drive. If the game is already installed on C: /, you can also move it there by clicking on My Computer / Drive C: /, select games, find a game, click on it, move to drive D: /.