3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rosenbaun [vs] 2pac 10.11.21 05:54 pm

Myths and quests Call of Pripyat (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

In this thread, we discuss a variety of myths and legends that we have heard from stalkers. We also discuss quests here.
116 Comments
Sort by:
K
KaNaPLisT 10.11.21

Guys a question for a million I know all stalkers almost everything !!! BUT please answer (Call of Pripyat) WHERE IS THE KLONDIKE OF ARTIFACTS AND N * X yado the location of the HALF STATION

H
Haker.Purik 10.11.21

KaNaPLisT
Klondike artifacts? When you wrote this, by any chance, you weren't high? Ato different things can be dreamed.
The stop is NOT a LOCATION, it is one of the loka places associated with the "Reputation" quest.

N
NeptunMZ 10.11.21

No Klondike artifacts!

h
hamyak10498 10.11.21

I have in my backpack and beard

R
Rashscherch 10.11.21

I heard that there is a graph in the game. However, he was not there ...

m
maks.bs 10.11.21

everyone probably heard the anecdote that stalkers sometimes tell, I don’t remember exactly, but about the same content a stalker walks up to a tree and there he’s a guy who’s tightly international and says who is from which group he is silent stalker with a stronger hand shaking and repeated who is from which group and that in a thin voice as a controller and a stalker why are you silent and he answers so I'm dumb and many probably found a cave with a talking controller under the farm and so not all the jokes are taken from the finger in the zone

M
MrTheTuevik 10.11.21

Tell me, when I completed the quest for bloodsuckers on the backwater, I went out with a capercaillie from the tunnel to the swamp. and about so far to the left, so barely noticeable near the stove are two bandits. I didn’t come up to them at any time, night and day, and before they were thrown out, they would always sleep there. But no matter who you are for bandits or for stalkers, they will still attack you. how from afar you will bring your friends so can, and how you will approach so even from a grenade launcher shmalyai. So what are they doing there and what are they aggressive? (dogatka - there are 20 pieces of vodka worth maybe they drank themselves and took me for an enemy?)

M
Metal messiah 10.11.21

NIAGROM
You're on SGM, huh?
Well, a scripted ambush, and that's all.

b
bitard only and forever 10.11.21

When an invulnerable pseudo-giant attacked me in Pripyat to clean up the book store, and Vano and Sokolov also became invulnerable, I fired 600 rounds from the storm and 60 rounds from a trot into this bastard, after which the reinforcements came to life and began to shoot at him (before they just stood there and did nothing) after which he quickly died is this a glitch? Or is it so deliberately done?

M
Metal messiah 10.11.21

Also a glitch. If your fashions are not worth it, of course.

b
bitard only and forever 10.11.21

Metal Messiah
costs SGM 1.7

i
igor from 1992 10.11.21

I heard two jokes on the "swamp icebreaker":
1. The traders are so lazy. I know 1, so he gets up early on purpose so as not to do more nichrome
2.-I always take a picture of my mother-in-law.
-Why?
-I have no cartridges, the dogs bite my legs, but I look at my mother-in-law and I feel good. (I thought he would say "and I will show them a photo and they will be scared")

R
Ripper man 10.11.21

I hear about my mother-in-law for the first time)

-
-Vercus- 10.11.21

The military jokes are nishtyak. You can laugh heartily.

R
Radik Shakirov 10.11.21

alexx ef
And I gave Novikov a module, it’s a pity Senka will be, here is Senka alive and hiding places)) Of course I don’t do all this, I know where they are and I can come to them without a card)))

L
LO.net 10.11.21

ANTOXA BEST
I only beat the cantroll