3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cyberstorrm 10.11.21 06:07 pm

Video walkthrough of the game (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good day to all ! Tell me where to download the video walkthrough so that the name of the video matches the name of the passable part as much as possible. For example, the Path of Knowledge and not a Dwemer fortress or other gag. It just so happened that I go through out of order and the Internet is not always at hand to look for the desired video by the title of the chapter. If you don't know, then you don't need to stupidly send it to YouTube, I'm looking for the exact passage.
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 10.11.21

Cyberstorrm
Take YouTube and download a video from there, and then just rename

z
zagruzon 10.11.21

http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_Wiki

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

Cyberstorrm
Each task has a marker on the map, your task is to get there, but how is your business, you can go along the roads, or you can jump straight. Each player has his own strategy for completing tasks.

C
Cyberstorrm 10.11.21

Kirill22092
nestrbob
I'm not really talking about this,

I mean that on YouTube, in most cases, the video is called completely different from the passable task and sometimes you have to search for the desired video for a long time

T
TeMiR_999 10.11.21

Go to the Cuplinov play channel, he has walkthroughs of many games, including Skyrim

N
Neron_13 10.11.21

Cyberstorrm
zagruzon gave you a link to the Skyrim wiki, there you enter the task in the search engine and usually, there is a video below after the description and passage of this task. If not, on YouTube it is quite possible to drive the name of the task into the search engine and open a bunch of all sorts of interesting things :)

D
Den4yk 10.11.21

https://www.youtube.com/user/Razorscramble

there is now LP of Skyrim

C
Cyberstorrm 10.11.21

TeMiR_999 the
question is not, I wanted to download a walkthrough, the name of the videos of which would exactly correspond to the name of the passable name
vormukc
here the videos are called anyhow, it's hard to find the right
Neronus
by searching in YouTube, it's not a problem to find, but if there is no Internet?

N
Neron_13 10.11.21

Cyberstorrm
You wrote that the Internet is not always at hand. then you need to download the entire walkthrough on YouTube and then watch. I think so, I would do that.
here the videos are called anyhow, it's hard to find the right one
I doubt that let players would encrypt and encode and how to call their videos. If you have proof, write

C
Cyberstorrm 10.11.21

Neronus
download 200 videos and then search for the desired one, watching each - you understand the way. Although in some cases there is no other way out.
As for the letsplayers, I haven't seen all their videos on Skyrim, but a tomato behind bars is something))), for example, the title of video # 87 YA-SCUM or # 130 Things of everyday life # 2. Such names, to put it mildly, poorly correspond to the name of the task. So far I have stopped at the passage from Karn.
ps Does anyone know why the 1st message of the topic was minus?