3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.11.19 03:46 am

Impressions of the PC version of the game (Red Dead Redemption 2)

go!

P. S. there's only your experience.
For technical problems - https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/
To complete https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/walkthrough/
140 Comments
Sort by:
k
k0les0 14.07.20

again patch and productivity fell((

S
Sivispacempb 14.07.20

I think that the game is not worth the money, not in this form anyway, without touching the game itself, a lot of problems with departure and benefits and other things, Internet tethering, horrible optimization of the old engine, the lack of Russian localization full, plus the game was released a whole year later is not justified by the way, the feeling that rocky just a year sat riveting online for GTA 5 and then on the knee for a few days made a port of RDR on PC, at a price of 2.5 - 3.5 K. Yes, the story and gameplay on top, but, the rest... Plus a statement (at NVIDIA there is such a card that will pull a full BH 60 fps, why would it all of a sudden, that's so beyond outstanding for the year came she became so heavy the flagship in the graph.

x
x_F1GHTER_x 14.07.20

Please tell me how to configure the control run so that would have PRESSED shift - runs, once again pressed - not running?
Well, or pressed - runs, let go walks... I for some reason clicked - runs, let - runs. Whatever he had once more need to press all the keys...

G
Gondooynu 14.07.20

fog666666
Igra cheeeer on my 780 ti on ultra

T
The Dark Side 14.07.20

pashalet
Come on, "the genius," compare quality not the best ARPG with GTA-style sandbox.

Big mistake Rockstar trying to make a serious and realistic game. Even GTA 4 (the saddest part) showed that their love for another. GTA love for the fun and satire on modern society, for varied gameplay (shooting, chasing opponents on the transport, runnin ' from the cops, helicopters, airplanes, drones, boats, huge city, etc.). For obvious reasons all this can't be РДР2. But what we gave in return? The hunt, which is bored in 15 minutes. They tried to make it realistic, but I snickered when I saw in training that the bow shoots like a laser, i.e. about any ballistics in the game no question. Shooting any weapon are extremely poor, nothing has changed since GTA 3. Plus, the game stimulates a dull grind to the need for improved equipment to produce animal skins, it can be interesting only to students who have a lot of free time. Mechanics have to eat just annoying. They have not even mastered fast travel. The game in this setting are only saved if they did it in the style of a parody of westerns of the last century with lots of humor and fun. The game could be more forgiving, but not that it was boring.

t
tzerorus 14.07.20

The Dark Side
What's the point of doing only what is expected of you? Rockstar by your logic, should now until the end of time to rivet GTA 5 in a different setting.
You are so one-sided judge about the game as possible. The setting of the Wild West gives you the opportunity to implement different side quests and stories that are inherent to that period. The game is quite satire, and the game doesn't roll a farce (what happened with GTA5 just yet).

p
pavloalex 14.07.20

playing since the launch on PC, buying directly from the rock. Never regretted that I bought the PC version (gritting his teeth and waiting, because the console has). The beauty of the game is simply Mother Dear. Effects, animation, physics: just stupid, the dialogue is gorgeous, no options.
About the game itself I think is not necessary to tell, and so all know, but the fact that PC has the best version, that's for sure, and when will the incentive and its full propatch/will pour, and generally will be a beauty.
In General, all Pcican fans of westerns and just a beautiful open worlds is extremely advised for to play.

x
x_F1GHTER_x 14.07.20

Went yesterday to the epilogue 1. I have no words, simply no. I survived these 2 weeks pass with Arthur. I was very impressed by the story, even a day later I twist thoughts. Why is this, and could it be otherwise? What if I would have behaved differently... Until half of the game I felt like a bandit at the time, was shot on the left and right. After the island, and sickness, I did not want to behave. And much in a hurry to go, because it was very interesting. What will happen next, how to end the next turn. Obviously missed a lot of the charms of the highly detailed world RDR2 because of this... And so engrossed in the story that did not notice how it ended.
In General, I am still impressed, a day later. After a time, pass it again, trying to come to innym outcome, and rozvyazka.

T
Toni Soprano 14.07.20

I'm a pirate with a lot of experience... Never buy games as soon as developed torrents. But this... for her Sake, I bought a PlayStation, lowered himself to the status of the console of the slave.. so she got me on VIDOS struck.

Then I bought it on PC for online ( on the console didn't want every month to bring, decided to invest once and forget).

The game is revolutionary, not in terms of the release or story, no. She takes this..
Remember the TV series Wild West ?. Here she is about total immersion in another world. The world in which you want to return.
I bought it for the online, to feel not in the shoes of another character ( even this deep as Arthur Morgan and it really was invaluable experienc), in order to play the role of your character, which I want to embody.

This is a game where you buy a white shirt to see clearly as there are traces of blood and dirt.
In it, the world is not static, it's killed my interest in the same other worlds, well I can not on these mannequins to look after this living world where you can see pepper and I understand that his life and behavior in this particular reality becomes so individual of its features. It mimics her life, a role so authentically, you see his concerns, actions - and then just take Bach in the forehead from a rifle and gone. Take his life.. In such moments, you realize that God feels. ...Other open worlds in games cease to surprise you, on the contrary, begin to irritate.

Ever the gentlemen, probably after many decades, will appear the game with real virtual reality, and that our descendants will look the same way we now look at the conditional game 80s. But at the moment steeper simulator reality I have never met.

T
Toni Soprano 14.07.20

Will tell you the situation as I sewed deer.
That's the whole red grandfather. I felt such a catharsis from his own satinism...
My interaction with this world through hunting so it was natural.. I hurt him, he jumped into an unnatural position, then fell, whined and kept staring at me... what have I experienced a burning desire never to do this again, to run away to the monks, and there then remembered they that these things can only be in Kingdom Kam.

How it was done! So naturally, the game gave me an acute empathy only in one minor episode, she did not have to use close-up, tear a deer to shoot or a long story lead me to move..

It was an ordinary, everyday situation. But in every movement, every bone bending, when you take this buck, his look is so imbued with the authenticity that understand this.. working on the project - that is the real art of the 21st century! And not those of your postmodern govnyashki in the Museum.

The nurse will tell you - is my child a gaming nerd!
- No mom, I will answer the one looking and deep thinking about the details teksturki, pride of game design - I attain true art! Almost looking for cultural code of the era! ( And be right)

W
Werewolf1986 14.07.20

Could not resist and bought a Social club.

B
Black_Cat96 14.07.20

A controversial issue to buy or not to buy a game Oh((

D
Dima_Fiate 14.07.20

Black_Cat96
buy

W
Werewolf1986 14.07.20

Black_Cat96

What argument can there be? Take courage and play.

D
DECEL666 14.07.20

Hello guys let AK epic at the time, who do not mind to download Red Dead Redemption 2 (PM). I only download! RV.

C
Cka.T 14.07.20

When it lomanut?...

W
Werewolf1986 14.07.20

DECEL666

Can you still the keys of the apartment to where the money is? Lol.

S
Stippy11 14.07.20

Just finished the passage and it's awesome. Despite the rough launch and technical issues, the game itself is great from the first minute to the end. Tremendous work has been done in everything from the open world until the story line. Thank you Rockstar for the incredible experiences and emotions, this is the best what I have played since the release of the Witcher 3 and I envy those that haven't played.

Z
Ztz72 14.07.20

Why the game is not horseshoes for horses !? This is the main part of the horses (!)

Z
Zhasl 14.07.20

GTA V was released well optimized , but what happened to Rockstar ? schatulle what specifically all carelessly , one gets that all of this intentionally with the hands of console gamers ( like that suffered just do not want to buy ihnei of sosulki ) fuck me Sonalika to spend 600$ for porrona with games with a price tag of several hundred coins ? WHY!!! I don't need a fucking console , the STOVE is my choice and spit on a useless gaming console . This is the same as to buy an expensive fishing rod and the fishing every few years .But these shits Polidori the right to impose their console for children aged 3 - 17 years , where is the justice ? As sales IGOR on the Stove in the hundreds or even thousands of times superior than fucking console. Because the stove was cranking the graphics all and enjoy but no first vypukaet on a fucking console and afterward begin dancing with a tambourine ( with it, the dialogue is lousy from the source , a Prime example Wegmachen 3 where all graphite buns cut out again consoles), the steeper the Stove and there was not wanted to assemble a nuclear station please would be money. But no, we still sell this thing for 500-600$ but for that kind of money I can assemble a beast which be more than enough for ten years ( went on EBay and got a bargain )