3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.11.19 03:46 am

Impressions of the PC version of the game (Red Dead Redemption 2)

go!

P. S. there's only your experience.
For technical problems - https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/
To complete https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/walkthrough/
140 Comments
Sort by:
R
REDPIT20 14.07.20

the game is so liked that with discounts for 1350 at epic games seems like not bought and stolen) optimization is great but you need to configure for the card

d
dilat 14.07.20

macsim702
Hmm, I did not choose it because I thought that it randomly saves before the mission. By my logic, there is a Restart job respectively - the whole range of restarting

F
Fedmoped 14.07.20

The boys and girls! Given the +3 and decided to buy it! Gave 35$ taking into account sales and coupons. 6 hours of sacaca, 10 min check - in Rockstar (already furious because waiting for), a couple min first boot.. (well I'm already ready and IT's still thinking) and here it is!! Do not fucking okay! Management port console. Snow - the USUAL! as in all games of Jo..PY (perhaps 2080 or 5070 it inspires...). The first skirmish Hz. why I shot? (rocky I understand it is still against the voice acting, but not against the Babos). Question: GTA V on horses with guns really has the power of a Jedi master, or further direction and production will break all???

S
StormX07 14.07.20

Fedmoped wrote:
or further direction and production will break all???
on the contrary , the farther you pass the more similar to GTA

A
Apti 14.07.20

Fedmoped
So detailed gameplay and attention to detail not found in any open world project. In addition to this great and interesting story, which I do not want to facepalming. The characters and behavior of the characters are very believable.

R
Rywlan 14.07.20

Lodurr
On the contrary, I would recommend buying it now before it's too late. While they are not all the graphics cut. Has a decent cut. I want to say the hell with it, it was on the day of release.

L
Lodurr 14.07.20

Rywlan
Even the fact that it was cut? In a gesture of some.
Really nano-grafon future.. disappears with time. xddd))

i
insel260 14.07.20

Ha, well I remembered and I started the game, thinking that all bugs are fixed, optimization is established...
Kept to the last, anticipating how I'll play it on PC with awesome graphs. At the start, it was horrible optimized, so decided to wait a few months, and now...

In General, the graphics on the Xbox better! My 2080ti not pull this crap on high-ultra settings ^_^ 49 fps in 2K resolution!!! HOW could SO foul up the engine, that would count was worse than the console, at this time, the iron is not pulling the game even at maximum settings?...
Scoring on the schedule, deciding to go the plot forward (the first mission not even passed), I realized one more thing, without which in this game is nothing to do. Gamepad. A keypad mouse, for which support is not really, nothing to do here. Aim really does not work, there is a lack of mouse response that would have been the ability to quickly aim and select targets.
In the General conclusion. This is purely a console version with graphics orizanol murdered optimization (Yes it was not here on PC), but the detailed settings of everything, but from which the effect of zero point, zero-tenths!
If someone thinks - and whether to buy the game on holiday sales on the cheap and not whether to play in РДР2 on a PC for the holidays - forget it! Not play! Want vivid and interesting impressions of the game, play on console. On a PC you will find only suffering, pain and disappointment!

PS Rockstar Launcher starts, God forbid, 1 of 10 times. That would only come into play, you need to wait from 2 to 20 minutes. I thought below yubisoft no one to fall can't, and no, look at the crab on the bottom blowing bubbles - Rockstar!

What I better pereproydu it on the box. Oh, what a pity thrown out 2K on the PC version on pre-order... it would be Better where zadonatil than this piece of shit spent! Disfigured posh game... Freak Rockstar!

p
pavloalex 14.07.20

insel260
Strangely,I have in 4K, all on ultra, except for antialiasing, just flies in 60fps, with launcher there is no problem from the first day of launch through the store prophets (the game comes through 10 seconds maximum), and around a Beauty!)

F
Fedmoped 14.07.20

4 days I this is a work and concluded the following: to play RDR2 on PC it's like listening to a bought for significant money recorded on dead kazetnik basement recording of Egor Letov songs great, but the ear hurts as much as PI.... (departures every 30-40 minutes, zabagovan quests and bugs during the game, crooked management, the optimization is missing from the word at all (maybe in another NVIDIA, but for AMD, any attempt to change the settings on the card, to put some of antilag or pricing leads to instant paint)). shorter. I like the mouse - inject, but guzzle this cactus!(

d
dilat 14.07.20

Fedmoped
Hmm, on my bucket any departure was not for all the time, and I have in parallel recorded by Banderacom. Bagnath quests neither. Was glitch a couple of times with a lamp that hung in the air and failure through the texture on the train. Oh, and in one of the missions he was aiming at an empty hand opponent, although there had to be a revolver. I have nVidia
UPD: there was another time littered with a random event, but there is a fault, rather the script, if suitable for the mission, the hero begins to walk. So, when I came on a mission, my HS started to go Peshkopi and BAM - somewhere a woman asks for help. I think, now will accelerate and run to her aid, and my HS is quiet in rusalochku goes. When only a specific area went out, ran, but it was too late - the woman was shot. It was stupid and pissed me off a bit

F
Fedmoped 14.07.20

dilat
it's about these bugs I'm talking about! it refuses to draw my weapon to shoot when required, is when to run or jump when standing cinema camera too surprises... it is SCRIPTS, and some game restriction when they should be asleep. and quests bahaut after departure. load the save game, but it disappeared from the radar at all... (scripts are not working quest or the Persians (items) disappeared)

d
dilat 14.07.20

Fedmoped
Departures really did not come across. And the fact that you had - was caught, but still not in huge quantities, respectively, on the perception of the story, and the game itself, not particularly affected. But what about the boot and interruptions in the quest - if it is about white (not primary) jobs, they are only shown at certain times of the day

F
Fedmoped 14.07.20

dilat
not talking about yellowish. If not for the departures, the cactus would not be so prickly and)) the game is really good. Even sometimes bugs please: time for the blue gang stopped to chat on the move and all beautifully squashed train!))) PYSY 1 hour without crashes) ...... izm.1. jinxed BL..))) изм2. No. as if the sweet was chocolate, if it is shit then proceed it is, I refuse. Removed. The discussion is closed.

D
Dogmit 14.07.20

The game just killed the level of realism. Bought, started to play in 17 hours. Now 3.20 of the night, decided to drink tea and play again. On ultra in 4K full bomb. The atmosphere and story limit level.

C
CleDeaD 14.07.20

Bought on sale and don't need much. The game is good! 15 hours was one freeze (playing on ultra), with the launcher no problems at all.

F
Fedmoped 14.07.20

sorry that is off topic. morning came and began to look for reasons of departures (see above). went through driver runs the video settings... and everything was decided stupidly to disable AutoSave.

V
VerniteTrusy 14.07.20

Dogma wrote:
The game just killed the level of realism
When in solo stand 100 people it is the level of realism?
This casual game more search.
Rockstar did not palyatsya with the target audience.

D
DemanShu 14.07.20

What was done to me this game, I have a few days to drag a lump in my throat.
But I am grateful to all the developers, even though they severely fucked with my feelings.
How is it hard to get used to the characters, and then:
Spoilerphobes their graves
It is sad to realize that history has ended and nothing in this world is not going to happen.
Remember how swell lenny and how he saved Sean and burned with him in the fields as Hosea went for the bear and poured the brew, as strict Susan kept order in the camp, as this strange boy Kieran saved the life of Arthur.
Me game, this has not happened.
May I stand unshaken
Amid, amidst a crashing world
Spoiler

D
Dmitriy Chirkoff 14.07.20

trigger_zz
that is 30-40 frames is playable you think?)