3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
b3rserk3r 10.11.21 07:05 pm

Gtx 970 msi vs asus vs gigabyte

Actually, I want to buy a gtx 970, but I can't choose a manufacturer. There are three fans in the gigabyte version, which means there shouldn't be any overheating problems and that means it can be overclocked more. Versions from msi and gigabyte are similar (size and system for stopping coolers at low temperatures), but the core frequency (asus - 1051, msi - 1114) and power supply requirements (asus - 225W, msi 500W, and gigabyte - 550W)
... Prices: asus - 26000, msi - 26400, gigabyte - 25000. Which one is better to take?
30 Comments
Sort by:
b
b3rserk3r 10.11.21

SonyK.
Yes, I was mistaken for her too 500

R
Ryazancev 10.11.21

b3rserk3r
MSI

N
NorthernSky 10.11.21

The one that is cheaper in your region / city. All work the same.
PS Although the asus gtx 970 black edition is an extremely interesting option, just find it.

Z
ZiRoKool 10.11.21

my MSI works great, in no load mode the fans do not spin at all!

T
The happiest 10.11.21

b3rserk3r
I took from MSI everything suits me I took the gtx 970 gaming model

p
pochtipushkin 10.11.21

o the core frequency is different (asus - 1051, msi - 1114)

Nobody bothers to overclock Asus to 1114. In any case, for any 970 manufacturer, the peak stable frequency (cores and memory) will be almost the same (everything depends more on luck). Some manufacturers simply sell slightly overclocked cards. There is no need to buy for a small factory overclocking, buying a card with excellent overclocking potential, all the more you do not need to overpay for it.

Palit itself (whoever said what - there have always been cards from this particular manufacturer, there have never been any problems). I don't remember exactly to what frequencies I overclocked, since now I rarely use overclocking, but I remember that I used an article written by a person who had MSI. Achieved the same overclocking frequencies as MSI. ... ...

Therefore, here, personally, I would advise you to focus on finances, and if the difference is not big or finances do not play a role, then - on what you like more visually or for additional "buns". In terms of technical, the difference is not noticeable.

H
HamataYoshi 10.11.21

b3rserk3r Take
Gigabit with caution, in the reviews about the video cards of this manufacturer 50-50 , some say that fans often fail and they are changed for more fun ones, while others are doing fine. In general, you can take the asus, but I don't like the design, although EVGA also has a design that sucks, but it’s in my system unit and works with a bang. There is a sistemnik with msi 970, there, too, for a year and a half, no complaints.

a
asbarton 10.11.21

Dude The manufacturer can only overclock a little and it's especially important! Everyone has different cooling systems, the stones themselves are all exactly nvidea, so see which manufacturer to choose for yourself, Well, the build quality, respectively

a
asbarton 10.11.21

Plus luck!
I got an ideal vidyuha, although the r9 280 gigabyte hayat. It works fine and does not get warm (there is no comparison with the shit gtx960)

b
b3rserk3r 10.11.21

Once again I read the reviews of all the cards and concluded that I would buy msi. Thank you all for your feedback.

Y
Youxyxol 10.11.21

It costs 970 from MSI, I don’t know grief.

T
The happiest 10.11.21

I’m wondering what idiots and, most importantly, why are they minus people (like me) in the topic where a person asked for advice about which video card is better to take! And people share their experience and tell what kind of video cards they have!

T
The happiest 10.11.21

oh again the minuses, the idiots ponabezali))))))))))))) And most importantly they quietly put minuses, apparently because the arguments (like brains) 0, shkololo pancake!

L
Life is shit 10.11.21

Buy Asus Strix OC. Very good cooling system and completely passive at idle.

A
Alexey Chichigin 10.11.21

My advice to you is, wait for the Pascal generation, or buy the 980th, I've bought myself this vidyuhu from MSI, it serves well, but I feel that it won't last a quantum brick anymore, God forbid, so that it launches on medium bricks in fullhd

B
Big nerd 10.11.21

http://www.overclockers.ru/lab/69082_5/vybiraem-videokartu-nvidia-geforce-gtx-970-obzor-12-modelej.html#15 if still interested

G
GG4 10.11.21

I looked at the prices. at one time he took the 980th cheaper than the 970th is now. I have one question, where have you been before and why didn't you take it twice cheaper?

d
dexonik 10.11.21

http://www.gigabyte.ru/products/page/vga/gv-n970xtreme-4gd

S
Street77 10.11.21

gigabyte g1 gaming

a
asbarton 10.11.21

b3rserk3r
GTX 970 is a great choice!