3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_RedLion_ 10.11.21 07:06 pm

30 FPS Limit (V-sync) (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Good afternoon, maybe someone knows how in the game you can set a limit of 30 fps.
There was such a question, because in the game in some moments the FPS jumps from 50 to 30 (it is not comfortable to play). Basically, fps is kept in the region of 30-35 and does not fall below 30.
42 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik820 10.11.21

_RedLion_
in the settings, turn on the vertekalka

a
alexey73973 10.11.21

in the game I put vertical sync on, and it gives out 30 fps no more, how to make it not 30 but 60, sometimes it jumps from 30 to 45 and back

L
Laysik_One 10.11.21

alexey73973
Off vertical sync. Always yours - cap.

a
alexey73973 10.11.21

no, I want to play with vertical sync and have not 30 but 60, after minimizing the game I once had 60 fps with vert sync and then after 5 minutes again 30 fps

R
Rin Shiroyuki 10.11.21

alexey73973
It hurts a lot you want

v
viktorian85 10.11.21

And what does vertical sync do? Is it noticeable even in the game?

C
Capellimestari 10.11.21

viktorian85
Without vert. synchronization, the picture can be split horizontally and shifted asynchronously when the camera is rotated. As if the upper hemisphere of the view leaves the side first, then the lower one. The phenomenon in this game is almost imperceptible, especially in dynamic scenes - that is, everywhere.

A
Aezless 10.11.21

viktorian85
no. at least how many games I played, I did not see the difference except for the lost 5-10 fps

F
Fitterr 10.11.21

viktorian85
Is it noticeable even in the game?
Very noticeable.
The above described this phenomenon, the higher the resolution, the more you can see.

T
Temps 10.11.21

In the game folder, on the Uplay.txt file, put "Read only"

O
OliverCooper 10.11.21

Temps
How to do it?
Explain to me, I'm stupid :)
Windows 7 64bit

Understood, thanks;)

G
Gegham Vardikyan 10.11.21

Hello everybody. I got the same problem. I used the tips described above, and exactly what: I set read only on the Uplay.txt file, but the game also slows down and lags. Maybe it's the hardware?

m
median16 10.11.21

Gegham Vardikyan
You look at the stat on the hardware and decide whether it's a matter or not =)
In general, the optimization in the game (> shit <) leaves much to be desired, therefore, it is quite possible that you just need to wait for the FIX or the patch is normal!

D
Dmitry Kornienko 10.11.21

I meet pirate ships on the open sea, what should I do with them?

R
RedDiezeL 10.11.21

Dmitry Kornienko
Nothing, these are your allies.

D
Dmitry Kornienko 10.11.21

RedDiezeL
understandable, thanks

L
Laysik_One 10.11.21

reincarnation of mambo from the GTA5 forum judging by the nickname.
On the subject: and what about the topic, it's not clear nichrome, stupid copy-paste of systems from Google. And yes, vertical sync keeps this limitation, turn it off on your bucket.

L
Laysik_One 10.11.21

BAHAHDP
And here it is. There are 2 options. Dumb copy-paste from Google. Either Pete Ivanov bought a computer for 8 years and, deciding to show off, copied what looked like its characteristics. Without even thinking that he was copying.

r
rimambo 10.11.21

Petya, Vanya, Can you answer why with such a system at minimum wages of 30 fps With Synchronization ??

L
Laysik_One 10.11.21

rimambo
Clown, because you need to turn off synchronization. It is she who sets the bar at 30 fps and does not allow you to use more.