3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21 07:10 pm

Detailing (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, in general, such a mess can with a vidyuha what I do not know ?? on the screenshots you can see that there is a blue fog in 5 meters and it is observed at any time, i.e. in the distance all objects are blurred .. I turned off all these blur everything was set to low .. to high ..but I didn't see the difference. Naturally, the detail is at the max ... A little off topic and in GTA 5 all the mountains and distant objects seem to be of poor quality

37 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emris_ua 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
Write what you have (Processor Video card and so on) !!!

D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21

revived hitler
config in profile

E
Emris_ua 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
I read it !!! But what is the problem - the most interesting !!!

R
Ruslain 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
Maybe it depends on the location. Well, try to get to another city there.

m
melvinov 10.11.21

Something seems to me because of the weather, or rather on the screen you can see that it is: "Thunderstorm her mother ..."

d
dimakozhanov 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
Turn off the Depth of Field (Depth of Field) setting in Post Processing and your soap will be gone.

D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21

Yes, in any weather except sunny and then such garbage in the distance ... After all, the weather is clear at night and such a fog is his mother

D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21

revived hitler
And what is not visible on the screenshots as fog five meters from the character, even in clear weather

S
Stribogg 10.11.21

"Blue fog looks like cheating" =)))
Have you tried the options with the graphics settings in the game? In general, it looks more like a video driver (video card)
Exactly one thing - it shouldn't be that way, no weather looks like that, the Wild Hunt went far and wide and with my eyes closed I remember how everything looks there =)

S
Strimline 10.11.21

I have the same percentage and vidyuha worse than yours. There is no such. Maybe you missed the rendering range?

T
TheShadowedOne 10.11.21

Try turning off vignetting in post-processing.

D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21

Strimline
No draw range highest degree

D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21

TheShadowedOne
Yes I tried nifiga

D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21

And your screenshots can be viewed the same as yours throw pliz

I
I am Batman 10.11.21

Here are my screenshots at max 1080p without HairWorks. Config in the profile. Also as well as ubyya percent AMD, vidyaha Invidia, operas 8 GB. Maybe the firewoods are playing pranks?

Spoiler

S
Strimline 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
was there a normal picture?

D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21

Strimline
Yes, it used to be and in GTA the same veil became like here

S
Strimline 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
and then the problem appeared? Not just like that

C
CRASHBULLET 10.11.21

Did you climb in the driver settings? Throw off everything by default.

D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21

Strimline
The driver updated and this garbage started, but before you write, try to update it again .. I've already updated them 100 times and re-installed the system anyway such nonsense ... And if there was a problem with the monitor, then the fraps would not capture it right? ? means with vidyuha and maybe with other pieces of iron ??