3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slowlennes 10.11.21 07:10 pm

sppsvc

How to disable the sppsvc process, which loads 50% of the processor. Because of this, I can't play normally in GTA
27 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rocks 10.11.21

slowlennes
clean from viruses and add memory, maybe vidyaha, 2 gig is still not enough

a
antibiotic90 10.11.21

Steve Taller The
load of the processor and RAM can be monitored in the standard resource monitor, and you can track the branches of processes (parent-child).
And the download of the vidyuhi has nothing to do with it, it's about cpu, and it loads even in idle time.

Steve Taller
My gtx960 2 Gb pulls perfectly on ultras (only shadows and populations are high, because visually imperceptible). And you don't even need to look at the loading indicator of the video frame, everyone knows that). You just need to turn off the limiter.

g
gmh4589 10.11.21

slowlennes
Clean your computer from viruses with this:
http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KVRT/latest/full/KVRT.exe (this is a scanner for viruses found it destroys)
only run a full scan, not a selective one, so how even if you know where the viruses are sitting, they can be copied to other directories, and then move back, and if you write that you have a lot of viruses, you generally need to clean
PS new, and then be sure to install an antivirus, Kaspersky, Avast and some others have free versions.

P
Palych Rocks 10.11.21

antibiotic90
in what resolution? http://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/grand-theft-auto-v-test-gpu-2015.html
27-38 fps this cannot be perfect in any way, although of course to each his own, IMHO , I prefer not to play if the fps is below 60 because it's uncomfortable, well, except for a couple of three games

s
slowlennes 10.11.21

gmh4589
Thanks, I'll check now

a
antibiotic90 10.11.21

Steve Taller
full hd 1920x1080
More than 30, I can measure, unsubscribe later.
Well, this is not for everybody, I personally feel comfortable with 30+, and the rest I consider fps-jerking off)

n
nikita2112 10.11.21

I don't have such a process at all.
And in the C: Windows System32 folder there is such a file.
By the way, rundll.exe bothered me with the fact that when the computer was idle, it began to rattle the screw. Hz, what he did, but I renamed it, and it doesn't bother me anymore for 5 years already.
And TrustedInstaller.exe often climbed into the Internet without asking, when I had a 3G modem and per megabyte payment for traffic. It cannot be killed from under Windows. I had to rename it Akronis.