3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Kornelio 08.11.19 03:49 am

Crashes when switching to Lektra city (T-E) (Borderlands 3)

The game refuses to boot in this location,I saw that many have this problem,but,yesterday I successfully managed to pass the mission moxie,everything worked fine,decided to return for some additional info-quest was not able to load,tried to downgrading the game almost to Minecraft,but it did not help,if anyone knows the solution to this problem,help me,in advance thank you very much )
125 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosiya 08.11.19

I have the same problem, playing on the pirates, which is downloaded with Torrent game. Trying to complete the quest moxie, but as soon as I go to the location, then while loading the game crashes without giving an error.

a
avak98 08.11.19

My game crashes at the end of the load level from the menu, just the same location. So began to happen suddenly, just yesterday everything was in order.

R
R_D_V 08.11.19

Same thing when switching to Lektra city flight, download flight, tried to change resolution, windowed mode etc all to no purpose the flight and all, save before that because of the retarded system saves upload will not work then bug which is and most likely the pirates have litsushnikov such issues judging by the forum there. Repak from hatab if that. Sorry to re-start was normal and not the fact that the flight will not be repeated during the second pass.

V
Vladislav Kornelio 08.11.19

R_D_V
I started again,this time I'll be smarter,make copies of the saves)

R
R_D_V 08.11.19

Vladislav Kornelio
Many a bug, not the fact that the repeated passage does not this departure. A copy of the save game, not what will, anyway in the story there will need to get again catch this bug. Try to run DX12 with some help.
Upd - Change to DX 12 didn't help either. Have to wait for the patch or fix the crack. XS what the problem is. Likely to crack or Repack that shoved that horrible, well, hatab like always everything was

V

R_D_V
So the first time everything was fine,but a copy will do so if I forget,could roll and all missions in the location in one sitting to go

m
makasin 08.11.19

Campaign there is a bug in the game, many people write that they helped to reconfigure the graphics, helped me change DirectX in the game from 11 to 12, try.

m
makasin 08.11.19

R_D_V
Change the language to English, the settings to the minimum.

E
Erontlop 08.11.19

I heard that you want to scale very low to remove and 30 Cadro Lok

m
makasin 08.11.19

https://forums.playground.ru/borderlands_3/tech/vyletaet_srazu_kak_nachinaesh_pervyj_raz_otpravlyatsya_na_afinu-984093/

R
R_D_V 08.11.19

the ons
Tried everything not that does not help, all settings on min and put the language change all to no avail, as if the saves are broken.

K
Kosiya 08.11.19

Erontlop
I have tried, still crashes

V

People have found a solution on the forum (Helped Me),just turn off the paging file,check,maybe you this method will help leave feedback about the result

R
R_D_V 08.11.19

Vladislav Kornelio
No this does not help, at least turn off the paging file even though I put on all disks, the result is the same crash and all.

B
Butcher-78rus 08.11.19

R_D_V
Same thing, tried everything ,the departure in the transition to electro city

C
Ctrannik_ 08.11.19

Try remove all the contents of the folder C:\Users\имя\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 3\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor local network and disable. I helped

R
R_D_V 08.11.19

Ctrannik_
Does not help, it immediately tried thought in the config what ever the case, but it's not him.

L
LikeNoOther_ 08.11.19

Removed the graphics on low,directx 12. Unplugged everything even the fps counter, fov and so on. Off the Internet and was able to get into Lektra city!

K
Kto Zdes 08.11.19

I have the game ceased to run ,,,

B
Butcher-78rus 08.11.19

Uninstalled the game, tired of departures in electro city, eventually got there after many attempts at XS , but the battle with the boss out of the game ,it was necessary to go, in the end, when the next time the game launched , all pipets, Persian is not loaded , the shorter Persian lost permanently,as the save was in the fucking locations, hopefully better , liked the game, but the game should enjoy it, not to spoil the nerves, as fix then I will go completely