3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Kornelio 08.11.19 03:49 am

Crashes when switching to Lektra city (T-E) (Borderlands 3)

The game refuses to boot in this location,I saw that many have this problem,but,yesterday I successfully managed to pass the mission moxie,everything worked fine,decided to return for some additional info-quest was not able to load,tried to downgrading the game almost to Minecraft,but it did not help,if anyone knows the solution to this problem,help me,in advance thank you very much )
125 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grehnik 666 27.01.21

(This is a computer) the right rat button (property) (control panel) (regional standard) in the window that opens, look for the format from Russian change to English USA then apply after the tab additionally in it look for change the system language change to English USA apply the computer asks to restart after reboot we start the game we are waiting for loading we are loading we are running to the lekra city we are successfully loading crashes will not be further after the completion of all tasks return to (regional standard) return the system back to Russian

P
Pavalal 09.03.21

ghgnfgd
Well, good luck, unfortunately due to his death you can't wait for the tabla

S
SomeoneThereFar 12.04.21

There is a solution, I did not change anything, I did not lower the graphics, I just did nothing when you go to the location of the lectra city, turn off the game for 5 minutes in full screen mode and I did it all
and then, without leaving the location, do everything on it and score on this lock before the events or update

A
APSG420 23.07.21

Game version: Borderlands 3: Director's Cut, update 06/24/2021. License. Removed DENUVO protection, CODEX tablet.
Normal transition to any location, including Lectra City.

S
Samson2020 09.09.21

Thank you, changing the region and language helped!