3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
While Fast & Furi 10.11.21 07:20 pm

Alien vs. Predator 3 (US /?)

Despite the fact that the second part, Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem, was not as interesting and innovative, it still grossed $ 128 million. And it prompted 20th Century Fox to shoot another sequel to the film. According to ShockTillYouDrop in the new, already third part, the action will take place in space. It is still unknown who will direct the new movie Aliens vs. Predator.

The fact that the action in space is already taking place is undoubtedly pleasing. I will pick out more information.
82 Comments
Sort by:
k
kulman 10.11.21

I hope the movie will be normal

Z
Zit08 [Maximum Loneliness 10.11.21

and me 2 ponra, I want 3 movie

w
wesker906 10.11.21

I have already watched the films Predators))) and when there will be a continuation, otherwise there is nothing left) well, they killed all the predators, but they did not get out and a new season of hunting for People began) I'm waiting for at least right now AVP 3 movie, maybe there will be something interesting !! there is nothing to look at Mona, but 1 is the best idea in peramide there was norms There, at least in the first story, they showed it, but in 2 it is simple carnage and that)

Y
Yarik1983 10.11.21

I wonder who got that case with the predator's weapon at the end of the second part ...

J
JanJak 10.11.21

There, some official connected with the US Army gave a case with a weapon to a certain Mrs. Yutana and, as far as I remember, in the second part of the film "Aliens", it was the Weiland-Yutani corporation that sent Ripley and the Marines to the colony.
So maybe this is a sickly hint of a sequel.
I'm only for =)))

A
Alice_Tremere 10.11.21

Part 1 was not very bad after all. At least everything was somehow equally divided: strangers, steal, people, everyone gradually became less and less, until there was only one left.

But only the Wolf pulled Requiem, demolishing towers for strangers and people. The betrayed himself somehow turned out to be over, especially since there was no such thing in the games that he himself multiplied strangers. In short, a series of AVPs from a more or less stylistically sustained 1st part slipped into an ordinary American horror movie with a sea of ​​blood and pieces of bodies, but lost its style.

Although in any case, I will always be glad to see another episode about strangers, theft, or all of them at once, because they pin me.

PS: nobody was amused in Requiem that the Wolf destroyed the bodies of the kid and his dad along with the snout, but at the same time he hung a skinless cop on a tree?

E
Expert64 10.11.21

For Lehus
ZY: nobody was amused in Requiem that the Wolf destroyed the bodies of the kid and his daddy along with the snatchers, but at the same time he hung a skinless cop on a tree?
Don't be stupid, he killed the cop himself, and, as is customary for predators, he scalped and hung the body

E
Expert64 10.11.21

Well, as for the topic: the 20th century will rather remove the sequel to the more successful in their eyes, the recently released film Predators, somewhere I heard that there will be a direct sequel with the narration of the story of how it was before their kidnappers. But not a fact

N
Nemesis 10.11.21

I liked the second part more, firstly, the Predator did not look like a sucker there, as in the first part, where they were all torn, and the rest fled disgracefully. Secondly, there was a gorgeous last shot where the creatures grappled and looked fiercely into each other's eyes.

E
Expert64 10.11.21

I also liked the second part more, I liked the fact that there is much more action, which is done perfectly (IMHO). Of course, in some places they went too far with the murders, but this is forgivable -)

v
vasaru 10.11.21

JanJak yes you are a genius. Here are the people and the answer that in the next part there will be COSMoS. Think for yourself megapiz + aletik (pistol)
turns out to be at the Yutani, it follows that people quickly master nanotechnology, hence the Weyland-Yutani company and now the kokrastok people will learn about the planet lv-423. They will take a stranger from there and conduct experiments on them, and soon those to snatch free (and I know that predators won't like it, because I draw conclusions that predators created these creatures for hunting) --- and this means that the predators are right there-Here's the plot

v
vasaru 10.11.21

and if Lieutenant Ripley (Sigourney Weaver) is filming, then I think the film will pull 5+

S
SadSam 10.11.21

vasaru
yes, I, too, would not mind that Lieutenant Ripley would return))))

t
timtimH 10.11.21

Damn it with two she will go to ChpH. She only stars in the original franchise, and that's not a bad thing at all.

S
SadSam 10.11.21

timtimH
well, it's understandable)) it's simple, and I wrote before that I would like to see a simple film about strangers and Lieutenant Ripley)) even if she is not even in the main role ..

R
RBR1 10.11.21

Wonderful. Just great.

t
timtimH 10.11.21

VinchesteR-S
And it will be. %)

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

see a simple film about aliens and Lieutenant Ripley))
The fourth episode ends so that she and a part of the crew of the ship "Betty" are alive on Earth. Of course, the plot can be thought up further.

S
SadSam 10.11.21

Hang on, Weaver is not badly preserved either, but still, I think if she will star in the film, she will no longer be in the lead role ..

E
Easy-E 10.11.21

Hmm ....