3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
While Fast & Furi 10.11.21 07:20 pm

Alien vs. Predator 3 (US /?)

Despite the fact that the second part, Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem, was not as interesting and innovative, it still grossed $ 128 million. And it prompted 20th Century Fox to shoot another sequel to the film. According to ShockTillYouDrop in the new, already third part, the action will take place in space. It is still unknown who will direct the new movie Aliens vs. Predator.

The fact that the action in space is already taking place is undoubtedly pleasing. I will pick out more information.
82 Comments
Sort by:
p
predator3334 10.11.21

the film is not very much if not a stranger-runner

S
ShaMaN 10.11.21

Alien vs. Predator ... 2 interesting plots combined into one. In the second part, there are several inconsistencies (the hybrid breeds predators, the initial frames of 2 pictures are reshomed, and not taken from the end of the first). As always, pitiful little people who are killed one at a time in different ways ... Habitual and predictable. On the whole, not bad. The third part is not visible. I think Predator 4 will come out earlier than Alien vs. Predator 3 ... In general, a good series.
ZY It is not known what the Americans will think of this time. Personally, I would like to know the prehistory of some films and the fate of the surviving heroes ...

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

I think Predator 4 will come out earlier than Alien vs. Predator 3 ... In general, a good series.
And the third one has already left? Or do you mean the movie "Predators"?

x
xGr0mx 10.11.21

For me, the best ending for Alien vs. Predator 3 will be that as a result, all the people there will die, and in general there is no need to use people in this film, in general I can’t endure when the weak strong wins, this is nonsense. It is all the fault of the thoughts of narcissistic people who are filming it. Predators are a highly advanced race, and what a man is is a bunch of meat with ant technologies compared to predators, and people should never defeat such a highly developed race, would be glad if the film ended with the complete extermination of all people. And if the film is shot with the participation of only predators and strangers, and their war will be much more interesting, beautiful computer graphics and nothing more. And all these additional shusi pusi in the film, oh yes, no one can do without them everywhere they will be crammed, feeling annoying.
And yes, I remembered 1 moment in people in black 1, there they threatened to destroy the planet with 1 shot, and everyone was afraid of this, although they did not show it, but it’s already nice, otherwise we could say oh yes we’ll throw nuclear bombs at you right now and you will run away, how nice that it was not.
So we are waiting for Aliens vs Predators without melodramas on the part of people, complete extermination of homosapiens in space and naturally beautiful battles against aliens, and as a result, predators will win as the most highly developed race.
And yes, you don't have to think that I treat myself as something different, I am the same meat as everyone else ^^, and you shouldn't think that you are God, you should always think that there is someone who is much stronger and smarter than you.

S
Svarog 10.11.21

A.Soldier of Light Has the
third already been released? Or do you mean the movie "Predators"?

Like yes ...

D
Dobronrav 10.11.21

I agree that Alien vs. Predator: Requiem sucks! No, well, they kill men, but women and children are too much. Hopefully the third will be better.

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

No, okay, men are killed, but women and children are too much.
And it's good, otherwise this moronic political correctness infuriates.

The second part of the AVP is better than the first in terms of action. One can still doubt the atmosphere, but as an action movie it is better.

A
Arch-angel 10.11.21

Since they found a predator's weapon at the end of the 2nd film, it can be assumed that the 3rd part will be in space, but even then this is not a fact!

R
Ralph 10.11.21

If they find a normal director, then you can watch, then 2 failed miserably, it's good to show how the Predators howl with their super technologies with Aliens, it will be superfluous to have human sushi pusi.

B
B0ND 10.11.21

the films "Predator" and "Predator 2" were never considered a horror movie, it looks more like stupid meat.
how infuriates one-bit shkolota with similar statements !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course, after all the matrices, the films of ~ 1984 release by James Cameron are not so colorful for a one-bit perception. But it all started with them! 90% of the bugs that we see today on screens with MEGO effects are scuffed from them, but there are not enough new ideas and principles - that's why it's sickening to watch. BUT to this day, these films are an order of magnitude larger and cooler than any crap like AVP2. Schwartz alone is worth something! , any of his films ... And the current gang of Hollywood fagots like Diesel, Stetham and little finger is not worth it. They are already in almost every film frankly like prostitutes - they do not work for the plot, but for fat housewives, dry women, who increase the box office receipts of films, not realizing that you cannot break through the concrete with your head and you cannot fill 20 Chinese with one blow.

S
Slavvik 10.11.21

Well, it seems like nothing to watch the film for the first time, the first parts at least, but the further - the more uninteresting.

a
art2222 10.11.21

Everything will depend on the director, the series itself is not devoid of interest. And therefore, it is not something that can be reanimated, but if you wish, you can raise it quite well.

F
Freddy krueger 10.11.21

If we continue, then only with a change of cutting, action on other planets / space, with a lot of action and a total R rating. Otherwise, the feces will be like part 2

M
Mitsu Rju 10.11.21

. The film released in 2010, called Predators,
essence is this: A group of people one by one throw to another planet who knows !, To test how they will survive, among them an asshole, which helps all die, but in the end he almost kirdykaetsya .. Predators. do not show. only not understandable monsters. And at the end, the last survivors see a new group on parachutes.
In general, bullshit! .. So, how to play around with this topic, which, in my opinion, has already died and stinks a lot !.
Since the first two parts can hardly be surpassed. Because they have become classics.

R
Ruider 10.11.21

Mitsu Rju
An excellent movie by the way.

D
Diman Chaos 10.11.21

you generally know that alien versus predator and alien versus predator are not separate films, but a continuation of a series of films about aliens, that is, 5 and 6 part of aliens, and part 3 of the so-called alien versus predators will not be not 7 part of aliens, namely a separate film, complete its title "Aliens vs. Predators: End of Endless War" is a fresh source of the release date of this film 09/23/2015. I won't tell the director, but he was very familiar to everyone, he shot 3 of the predators, I don't remember the name, and the actions of this AVSP3 film unfold not only in space but also on planet earth, but I'm not very happy that predators and people will fight against strangers in the place.

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

No, okay, men are killed, but women and children are too much
Wow, how gentle we are. And what, the bugs (slang name from the books) had to politely apologize?
Give me meat, blood and guts !!
The behavior of the Hunter-Yaut (Again from the books) in Requiem is, to put it mildly, strange. And in general. Why was only one sent?
What are beetles on the loose, someone who knows.
Oh yeah. An episode in a gun store. He took off his disguise. Why? Next: two junkies with pistols jump out at him,
he demolishes both heads. A beautiful double volley. But literally an hour later, when the kid, annoyed by the loss of his girlfriend,
pours bullets on him, he stands and suffers ?? There are so many inconsistencies in the film ...

In general, I hope ... I hope ...

E
Ekaterinagor14 10.11.21

Titanus
Here I have to agree with you a little. Why not a lot, first of all, in the first part of Alien vs. Predator, all 3 Yauji were just students, too young and not experienced, and even pride above the roof, so they did not cope. And the second part is so generally I was slightly amazed that he, that is, Yauja, went alone, although of course they are of the type (the more you kill alone traitors, the higher the glory and honor). They were not strong and bloody warriors or clan elders, therefore they died, but they coped with the task. in what I agree with you 100% so this is what really put out some kind of suckers. The directors could at least in one of the two parts leave at least someone alive and not just kotsat all in a row.

E
Ekaterinagor14 10.11.21

Diman Chaos
It's all good, of course, if they show war in space and on earth. But I disagree with the fact that you are not happy with the unification of the Predator and man. After all, it was not people who were enemies of Yauzhd from time immemorial, namely, Aliens (traitors). And even then what kind of enemies they then hunt for Aliens only in order to develop their skills, since they do not know the fear of an ideal enemy. the only difference between the Yaujs and strangers is that Predators do not kill everyone in a row, they have a law that does not hunt someone who does not pose a threat to him, pregnant women, children, etc. for Yauj this is a sport and training. Figs in whom to put the embryo so that in the next one the Predator would come out of the chest, or who to devour, and they live only in order to eat and multiply. For such as they are. The law of strangers is not written