3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy_XAN 10.11.21 07:25 pm

Black screen at startup (Tom Clancy's The Division)

People, there was such a problem, when starting the division MBT, a black screen starts and nothing happens, it does not give errors, it just stops responding, while the CBT worked fine, a similar problem was with the Battlefront MBT.

System

config : i3, GTX 750ti, 6 gigs of opera, win 7

The system is not all that god, but most of the modern games on it are normal, without overclocking at medium settings (The Witcher 3, Assassins Creed Syndicate, for example) and again CBT was launched fine.

Who faced this and how did they decide?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
DiAZ ... 10.11.21

+1 I also have a black screen, but there is sound

S
Sychev Yura 10.11.21

Download Extreme Injector turn off Auto Inject settings, launch the game and press inject several times until the game starts.

m
m1st4you 10.11.21

The first time I started it, I had the same. Try to wait, or reinstall. Most likely it's the game files.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 10.11.21

Sychev Yura
And how can a cheat program help here?

S
Sychev Yura 10.11.21

Dmitriy_XAN
With the help of it the game starts for me.

A
Alexey Sudachkov 10.11.21

By the way, yes. Only I have a similar situation with the release: the 1st launch was exactly the same - a black screen, but there is sound. Didn't do anything, stupidly restarted the game and everything became normal.

M
MrHappyKill 10.11.21

Dmitriy_XAN
There was such a thing, but the solution is very simple - windowed mode!

K
KorshunoF 10.11.21

I also start normally only in windowed mode, but it's not convenient to play like that. I play on a laptop, the screen is small and so 17 inches.

colleagues, help, you need a solution to this garbage. Already tired of playing in the window.
Despite the fact that when you play the Division, in full screen (when it turns out to start) and Skype calls, throws it to the desktop as if it were on the desktop, but you cannot return to the game and you cannot answer the Skype call either. you have to either overload the computer, or ktr-alt-cases.

There is a solution?

E
Ex_Vandal 10.11.21

In general, I have a suspicion that the black screen and cursor at startup is a lack of RAM. Why? Yes, because on a desktop with 8GB of opera, when the muzzle and libreofis are running, a black screen stably climbs. It's worth everything to close and the game went ... I have something like this. In general, try to close all unnecessary before starting the game.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 10.11.21

Ex_Vandal
In fact, the problem is not relevant and solutions have been found for a long time, by the way, for the sake of interest, I tried to run it on the system full bottom and if I mess with it, then it starts and plays in 45 FPS on Core 2 duo, 4 gigs of opera and on 750ti, at minimum salaries itself itself, with 8 gigs of opera with i3 you need to shaman (not always), but it works the same on medium