3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Proud Frimen 10.11.21 07:25 pm

Gameplay and Walkthrough Questions (Portal)

Here, and only here, ask your questions related to the passage of Portal
239 Comments
Sort by:
T
THEGOTHIC 10.11.21

to Margo6901
Thank you very much, the card is already swinging.
But for a long time I thought where is the green button downoload free?
It turned out that you were downloading not at the first but at the second address :)

L
Lera 10.11.21

I can't find any robots with rockets, only non-viable androids are hanging behind the net (in the room where screwdrivers are lying on the table). I can't go back behind the fire, I walk through these empty laboratories. I may be dull, but I admit it. Help in more detail, for the gifted: (((

s
specter from TM 10.11.21

you need to go upstairs, climb onto the pipe with portals and jump to the second floor, there will be a passage somewhere
or even better, give a screen of the place, because there were a lot of places with grids

L
Lera 10.11.21

to specter from TM I
can't imagine how to climb the pipe with portals, where to shoot them? :(
that's where I am: pix.PlayGround.ruand PlayGround.ru
thanks in advance for the help.

A
Airbus A380 10.11.21

People, help me stuck at level 18. There is a high room, and 5 seem to be platforms on 4 legs. I got to 3, and then there is not enough acceleration to make a hole on platform 4. I've tried everything, no matter how.
There is a video passage in AVI format, otherwise there is a flash chtol

s
specter from TM 10.11.21

Lera
is it right after the chtoli escape? yop, voscheto everything is correct, you need to go into that pipe, then the air currents carry you to one of the old rooms

Maxim2 is
strange .. it should be enough ...

L
Lera 10.11.21

to specter from TM
well, yes, I get into an old room, from there I got into the basement via the elevator (where the piston hammers into the wall); what to do next, where to go, where to reap? the feeling of helplessness and dullness begins to oppress: (help again ...

s
specter from TM 10.11.21

so, get out of the place where you got the portal, one wall is next, the second behind the grill somewhere, there you can hang the portal on one plate, from below and above it, sit on your haunches and hang from below, pass behind the grill, then rise a little on the rising pistons so that you could hang a portal on top of that slab, and climb it through the portal

L
Lera 10.11.21

to specter from TM

A
Airbus A380 10.11.21

The people I almost passed the game (I replaced the map, otherwise it crashed like all pirates from impulse666). The last fight with this big-eyed
computer. There were some difficulties. I threw 2 eyes into the trash. And then, when the gun banged on the computer, the last (or the penultimate) had to fly off to the side so that it was probably thrown back into the trash. But instead, only the train is green, the eyes are nowhere to be seen. The cannon in the floor has been removed. And I don’t know what to do. Is this a glitch? The console is written in full red. How to end a battle with a big-eyed computer ???

s
specter from TM 10.11.21

the third eye of the roofing felts on the shelf above the glados, roofing felts somewhere in the air above the ground, well, he levitates there, look carefully

L
Lera 10.11.21

again I have a snag: how to get upstairs. I was in the sewers, killed all the androids, flew up to where there were 2 more androids, but how to get upstairs: I don't see where to put the portal, I tried to jump on the androids, but too high ... help mi pliz one more time :(PlayGround.ru

M
Margot6901 10.11.21

to Lera .... put the first portal under this window, and then jump to the very bottom and put the portal there in flight .... and then you will fly up!

A
Airbus A380 10.11.21

Passed the game. One eye hung in the air, does it weigh so much? I took it on the fly. At the end, a cool soundtrack.
Is this track computer processed, or is a real person singing?
Bonus cards are similar to those in the game. Did they just walk over them and that's it, or what kind of finish is there?

s
specter from TM 10.11.21

"One eye is hanging in the air, does it weigh so much?"
yes, glados was telepathically holding him)

"Is this track - computer processing, or is a real person singing?"
Valv was originally invented, first the text is run through the computer, then the actor is asked to repeat the text that the computer will pronounce in its intonation, but adding a little humanity

just to pass

M
Men3d 10.11.21

Listen to all the comments very interesting.
(From the beginning I did not understand why my aunt needed glands on her legs)

A
Airbus A380 10.11.21

Where is it possible to download a track in a bitrate of 256-320 Kilobits / s, or at least in some way?

M
Men3d 10.11.21

What track? If at the end of the game, then on pirates it is in the music folder.

M
Men3d 10.11.21

That's how Gladys sings ...

A
Airbus A380 10.11.21

And if anyone has comments in Russian, post pliz, on rapid, or where else