3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha_Joker_99 10.11.21 07:28 pm

Where can I find all the wanted posters? (Shrek 2: The Game)

Hello, help me find the wanted posters:
1) Humpty Dumpty
2) Gray Wolf
3) Farmer's Wife
4) Chicken
Thank you

if someone cannot find the rest of the wanted posters, here is the Pied Piper - at the very beginning the Donkey shows, the Giant - go through the first bridge, next to the house there is a toilet on the toilet, Georgie Porgie - we release the donkey, when you go through the gate, run carefully and look. When you see the boards ask them the good old one-two, boom-bang, hu-ha-chu and come in. Jack of Hearts - at the potions factory, go to the room where the refrigerators look at the white refrigerator. Goldilocks - after the factory, run and look at the houses. Pinocchio (Pinocchio) - in prison for a cat at the beginning we go down and look at the walls. White rabbit - for Shrek in prison, carefully beat all the boxes. Junk-in mission 2 where robbers stole a wheel poster on 1 of the fences
18 Comments
Sort by:
k
kalymazhnova 10.11.21

I didn’t find a single one. They are hiding somewhere. why collect them?

S
Sasha_Joker_99 10.11.21

Finally! Kapets! I've been waiting for half a year! even though there is no answer anyway! and collecting them is interesting! and can give dofiga money!

S
Sasha_Joker_99 10.11.21

Finally! Kapets! I've been waiting for half a year! even though there is no answer anyway! and collecting them is interesting! and can give dofiga money!

Z
Zhannusik 10.11.21

I may be a little late, but I'll tell you all the same. Humpty dumpty is on the last level, there, at the end, in front of the large gates, the doors on 2 sides from there still run out of knights, here in one of them on the wall. gray wolf - when you play as a donkey at the factory, you run out into the main hall, there is a room on the right, in it. the farmer's wife - when you catch up with a donkey and a cat on the fence with a Shrek or something like that. in general, somewhere there) and a chicken for a horse in prison, when you go down the cages suspended, jump onto the cobweb, there should be and you are thrown up to the floor where you were not. here on this floor)

I hope it helped) and thanks to you I found all the posts, thank you very much)) and for the fact that you collect all the posters there will be nothing. checked (

Z
Zhannusik 10.11.21

correction. in the level where you need to catch up with the donkey with the cat. there will be a moment when robbers come out of the tents. when you kill everyone, the door in the fence opens. walk through it and turn around. on the fence poster

S
Sasha_Joker_99 10.11.21

THANKS !!!!

S
Sasha_Joker_99 10.11.21

What kind of posters did you have? I found trash by accident very much!

S
Smaevs 10.11.21

I probably found an easter egg. on the level with a pumpkin, if you take a pumpkin in your hands, you stand between the farmers (Closer to the kopkans), then there will be no more traps!

k
kalymazhnova 10.11.21

yes, traps are destroyed by pumpkins. but I had one joke, a glitch, probably, whenever traps did not look for, throw a pumpkin at them or do not throw

L
LEEmA 10.11.21

All posters of the search for the game Shrek 2 (there are 12 in total; coins can be collected with every 3rd poster, i.e. only 4 times):
1st poster - shows a donkey at the very beginning of the game, Pied Piper.
2nd - Shrek's meeting with the robbers, where they stole a wheel (stand with your back to the carriage and go straight, then left, on the fence), Khlamushka.
3rd - the donkey crosses the bridge, look behind the toilet, Giant.
4th - Shrek with a donkey reach poisonous mushrooms (where there are 4 of them), turn left, break the fence and all the boards inside, open the grate, on the right side there is a poster - Georgie Porgie.
5th - finds a cat at the factory, on one of the refrigerators - Jack of Hearts.
(At the same level, where the torn portrait of the Fairy hangs, you need to crawl through there, having previously bought a potion in the vending machine that will make you small. We climb there, into the portrait, drink the potion and climb into the shelter, collect coins there).
6th - at the same factory, when we play as a donkey, on the way back, we go out to the main hall, the door will open on the left, but you have to go straight to the machine with potions, on the left on the wall near the table there will be a poster of the Gray Wolf.
7th - Shrek walks around the houses, after one of the saves immediately to the right, on this Goldilocks house.
8th - Shrek, in the same part, reaches 2 tents, from where the robbers run out. Immediately after the grate opens, exit and turn to the right, there will be a poster of the Farmer's Wife on the wall.
9th - in prison, playing for a horse (turned donkey). A little later, you can also find a slot, drink preliminary drugs to reduce and collect coins in a cache.
10th - playing as a cat in prison, we go down the pipe, almost at the beginning of the path, at the bottom there are 2 rats, we kill them and remove the poster from the wall - Pinocchio.
11th - playing as Shrek (turned into a prince) in prison, in front there will be a spiral staircase with a soldier on it, on the left there are a bunch of boxes with coins and a couple of explosives, behind them on the wall is the White Rabbit.
12th - the last poster. At the end, playing as Shrek, in one of the security rooms (there were only like 4 of them) - Humpty Dumpty.

s
sexrs 10.11.21

This will come in handy.

a
a piece of happiness 10.11.21

And how to get out of prison ...?
Well, where do you play with a horse (donkey)?
Otherwise, I don’t understand .... I played some kind of fast game there ... where to collect coins and there it was preserved ... but I don’t know how to get out .. (I
broke my whole head ... please tell me)))

s
sexrs 10.11.21

a piece of happiness
More details.

a
a piece of happiness 10.11.21

Well, I already wrote everything ...
Where should I go there?

s
sexrs 10.11.21

a piece of happiness
I haven't played in a long time.

T
Three Ways to STALKER. 10.11.21

aaaaaaaa

s
sexrs 10.11.21

OK

V
Viktoriya Dyachenko 10.11.21

a piece of happiness
there the cells supposedly saw iron on them you jump if you are talking about it and yes after you picked up coins from the mint there somewhere there should be a passage there and go on, everything is easy