3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivanov Vitaly 10.11.21 07:38 pm

On minimums and slows down (Saints Row: The Third)

playing at minimum is not possible, although my hardware is also suitable for playing at medium settings ...
47 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smertnik144 10.11.21

Ivanov Vitalik
Optimization .. It's all about optimizations

K
Kanagan81 10.11.21

I xs, for example, at high it does not lag on ultra at certain settings, it also does not lag, but at first there were lags, fps shows from 20 to 26, but the graphics seem to be of high quality I xs what it should be, but for me it's better than in gta mb I'm wrong, but so far everything suits :)

I
Ivanov Vitaly 10.11.21

Kanagan81
what did you do to go better ???

b
bonako 10.11.21

hare here about optimization
I'm playing with a crack from a skid on intel quad2.88mgz x4 / ddr -2gb / Gf 9800 gts 1 gb at the maximum, absolutely absolutely, I didn't even expect it, rather, in the software business, the firewood on the video or the chipset is probably crooked, or in general, these gadgets are like visual c pillbox no or xs
or in the options try to change the filtering with trilinear or change to it, shadows - remove lighting, etc.

S
Smertnik144 10.11.21

bonako
If you don’t know. That's about optimizations and crooked hands ATI Yuzai steam
forums and off site games.
Especially since you have nvidia and who has ATI lagging, buggy, tomozit.

p
prodigy007 10.11.21

Ivanov Vitalik the
video card is very weak, it's not even 9800gt and the percentages are not 3 cores, but current 2

S
Skull face 10.11.21

Lately, they just throw us fucking ports, that's where the brakes come from.

p
prodigy007 10.11.21

I agree to the release of the games in a hurry and gat too

P
Potsgovno 10.11.21

I have powerful hardware and at minimum fps of 6-8, how can I fix this?

I
Ivanov Vitaly 10.11.21

Potsgovno,
and I don’t understand how to fix it, the computer is suitable for the requirements, but all over the slideshow ..........

J
Juice_n_Fruit 10.11.21

My litsuha have all the rules) try to put some new firewood) just a license and all Oki docks

a
andreyhits 10.11.21

Right now, I swung the repochs, everything was installed and started without problems, I put everything on ultra, everything runs fine config in the profile, the game is simply unreal.

V
Vasilii_Terkin_xD 10.11.21

yes, the same garbage, although with my computer it is not surprising, although the settings such as the processing detail were turned off the shadows were turned off and even the textures were set to low, while the game does not change the game freezing and slows down the FPS the same in the region of 20-25 and subsidence to 17

D
Daniil11993 10.11.21

I have all the settings on ultra, I have never had a single hang.

b
bone.53.9 10.11.21

my computer fits, but it slows down at minimum salaries

V
VeNoM225 10.11.21

According to my observations, the game is processor dependent, it is necessary with a frequency of 3.4 or more for a comfortable game. And it's all about the bad port again. Maybe they'll fix it with patches.

B
Bandit008 10.11.21

It's not about processor A in AMD's graphics card. Install new firewood http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDSupportHub.aspx

S
Stuck in a cycle 10.11.21

According to my observations, the game is processor dependent, it is necessary with a frequency of 3.4 or more for a comfortable game. And it's all about the bad port again. Maybe they'll fix it with patches.
MB and so, I have 2.7 and the game when driving around the city just slows down the PPC at the minimum (it sags up to 15 fps), although the video card, RAM, etc. suitable for quiet playing at medium-high.

i
igorokjjj 10.11.21

I play on ultra with a GeForce 9800gt video card, fps around 20, not enough, but the picture is very pleasant !!! By the way, I put it on a minimum - the fps went up by 2-3, there is almost no difference in performance, but in the graph ...

V
VeNoM225 10.11.21

Mr. Virtuoso That's right, I have 2.8 percent and vidyaha jifors 560, and at the same time it also slows down sometimes while driving, just when the load on the percent goes.