3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frerus 10.11.21 07:38 pm

Looks like everyone forgot about these freezes of the picture (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So, they have not disappeared. I will outline the situation without the disclosure of iron, because, as I myself think, it does not play a role here, since everything was fine before. I'll start from afar. For the first time I launched the game on Windows 7. It was difficult to play, the FPS was low, but with certain manipulations it was possible to achieve 20-25 frames per second, and the picture freezes for a few seconds too. I put it, which means that Win 8.1 - the FPS increased to 30-35, and the picture freezes disappeared altogether. So it was for some time. Remember an update like 1.07 (well, there were still a whole bunch of innovations, such as, for example, hiding places)? So, I put it on, and the picture freezes reappeared. I can’t remove them in any way, no matter how hard I try. And in the WINDOW WITHOUT FRAME I put and with VERTICAL SYNCHRONIZATION something muddied, all to no avail. This is version 1.12, but the picture still freezes. Like, there was some talk about some kind of program that helps (the processor does not fire?). PS noticed that when the picture freezes, the entire computer freezes, after which the processor is loaded for several seconds at 100%, instead of the usual 80 during the game. Who knows how to fix it?
16 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 10.11.21

delete the game for example

v
vovchik2371 10.11.21

Frerus Download
this program "BES_1.6.2" on nexus mod.

S
Someone like-you 10.11.21

write iron at least

F
Frerus 10.11.21

zagruzon
as an option

S
Shadowarm 10.11.21

Frerus
change hardware for example, then all your problems will be solved

G
Gordon Ramsay 10.11.21

Frerus
Put BES. http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_bes_1_6_2_utilita_dlya_resheniya_problem_s_sekundnymi_zavisaniyami_na_2_h_yader_prots-104908/
Everything was the same. I installed version 1.0.8.2 and this program. No freezes and lags, moreover, the game goes on high quietly. Although before that there were lags due to the fact that the percentage went to 100 percent and freezing. The program does not allow to load the percent by 100 percent, thanks to which the game for me is my version 1.0.8.2 goes smoothly. Most likely you will have to choose the version individually. I can say that on 1.10 and 1.11 and 1.12, friezes still show through even through the program with almost any settings, even taking into account the "vaunted optimization" of the developers. On the forums, they basically say that it does not freeze on 1.0.6 or 1.0.8 (everyone has it differently)
P / S: Follow the link and do exactly as it says. Even if it doesn't help, you still won't lose anything.
My computer: 6 gigs of RAM (1600 hertz bar 2 giga, 1600 hertz bar 4 giga), amd a6 5400k percent (2 cores), geforce 650 gtx video card, Win7 - I play high.

R
Ryogi Shiki 10.11.21

640th athlon, vidyaha k7 360, no freezes

N
Nikita237 10.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
on afterburner hinted at
afterburner
percent

h
hoursdragon 10.11.21

vovchik2371 I keep the
hangs with her disappeared into oblivion.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 10.11.21

Frerus
outline the situation without the announcement of the iron, because, as I think to myself, it is not important

hand-face

C
CRASHBULLET 10.11.21

A dead percentage probably, because in one of the patches, the physics processing was transferred to the CPU calculation.

7Rain7 10.11.21

I have not had this with any patch. The author, if you play on a bucket, then do not expect that everything will go smoothly and comfortably.

R
Roman Pivovarov 10.11.21

Frerus
Or your percent is weak and does not pull, or there may be a virus. I also had the Inquisition on Dragon Age. Loaded percent up to 100% until checked by antivirus. And write down what kind of hardware you have. We have here with the people dancing with a tambourine, which is why you have lags without even knowing what kind of iron you have

n
nitrosh 10.11.21

it's a 2-core processor. I played quietly until version 1.07, and after this patch, terrible friezes went. BES really helps. I don't know how anyone has it, but another problem arises with him, the game starts to freeze every 5-10 minutes

i
icebear2 10.11.21

I personally have a laptop of norms (8GB of operatives and i7 percent, 4-core), only the vidyushka is a little bad nvidia gforce 650m, and the brakes depend only on the screen resolution, I put everything on high except for shadows and 1366x768 and window mode and the graph of norms and basically you don't notice anything. I took it cheap, now the prices are huge, my brother is at home at a good computer, and I have enough laptop.

R
Royal_King 10.11.21

when approaching villages or cities, friezes (sharp twitching) appear for 2-3 seconds, then disappear and I calmly run around the village. As I understand it, the game world is loaded for these 2-3, is it possible to somehow fix this problem? R9 380x card, comp in profile